• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

will I loose marks if..

Reaction score
Bio was quite easy.
whats makin me depressed was that I did three questions wrong and cut them out and wrote the correct answers in the blank page.
I clearly mentioned the question number on the blank page and labeled it. :cry:
i wrote beside the cuts that am writing the answers in the black page
then put a star
then on the blank page i wrote the question number and drew the small star
Am I gonna loose marks for this guys?????
please help....really worried
thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
are you sure??? because some of my friends said that examiners don't even read the blank pages :(

Reaction score
of course not usuallly the invigilator when reading the instructions she says that point and this is also the use of
the blank page
They are putting in account to these problems
Dont get worried you wont even lose half a mark

Reaction score
Don't be scared.

They put that for when you scratch and don't have place to right but you must guide the invigilator by writing on the page, "ANSWER IN SHEET" etc.. Don't be stressed :) They also have children and know how they are when stressed in an exam haha.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Don't be scared.

They put that for when you scratch and don't have place to right but you must guide the invigilator by writing on the page, "ANSWER IN SHEET" etc.. Don't be stressed :) They also have children and know how they are when stressed in an exam haha.

hopefully he wont be in a bad mood while checkin the paper!