• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Will there be any problem if i wrote in FriXion erasable pens?

Reaction score
hello guys i used that in some of my exams, will that make any problem????

Reaction score
What are "FriXion erasable pens" ?

FriXion is the brand name, erasable pens says it all, with some special eraser the pen can be erased, other than that it's not different from any other pen, but I have been told that at 60 C of temperature the ink can become transparent :(

Reaction score
FriXion is the brand name, erasable pens says it all, with some special eraser the pen can be erased, other than that it's not different from any other pen, but I have been told that at 60 C of temperature the ink can become transparent :(
hmmmm...
How will the examiners ever know it is erasable? And how will they find that special eraser?! And there where the examiners live :p they never have such high temperatures do they?! :p

Reaction score
Well it says on the pen, to not use it for examinations or in legal documents. However they're not that easily erasable since the ink needs to be exposed to a temp. of 60 C for it to be transparent, so maybe its not a problem. but really, you shouldn't take risks like that.. anyway the result's out now, hopefully everything's okay.. :D