• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Windows 8.1

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaykum,
Has anyone here on XPC tried the windows 8.1 free update from windows 8?
How much time did it take with you?
I am stuck at "Setting up a few more things 92%" For more than two days now and I am unable to use my laptop at all! Any help from experience will be appreciated!
Thanks in advance..
Nibz CaptainDanger OakMoon! XPFMember and all other moderators...
@Everyone

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaykum,
Has anyone here on XPC tried the windows 8.1 free update from windows 8?
How much time did it take with you?
I am stuck at "Setting up a few more things 92%" For more than two days now and I am unable to use my laptop at all! Any help from experience will be appreciated!
Thanks in advance..
Nibz CaptainDanger OakMoon! XPFMember and all other moderators...
@Everyone

The servers might be overloaded if you are still downloading.. or some issue.
Go to Microsoft's website and seek for some help.. they will help you better :D

Reaction score
Rahma Abdulrahman
I have already installed Windows 8.1 :) and yes, it did take a long time.. max 30 minutes to finish downloading and restarting.
But for two days? That didn't happen to me :/ Maybe something is wrong with your server, or your computer :/ it cant download something like that for 2 days ._.
And I guess you should get it fixed girl, you might have downloaded 'a lot ' of applications and it may take time to upgrade all of them while restarting the computer at the same time :/

Reaction score
Rahma Abdulrahman
I have already installed Windows 8.1 :) and yes, it did take a long time.. max 30 minutes to finish downloading and restarting.
But for two days? That didn't happen to me :/ Maybe something is wrong with your server, or your computer :/ it cant download something like that for 2 days ._.
And I guess you should get it fixed girl, you might have downloaded 'a lot ' of applications and it may take time to upgrade all of them while restarting the computer at the same time :/
It's fixed don't worry :)