• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WOMEN IN ISLAM..

Reaction score
Reaction score
how the pakhtun women..of our family dress is like this..not only women but even young girls..and some ppl find it funny..but we r proud of it..plz note that this is just our style..u can have any style as long as its modest..
View attachment 29797

Allah has given women a very high status in Islam..it is important that they thank Allah by obeying His commands..
it is said that..when women is a girl,she opens the doors of Jannah for her father,when she is a wife..she completes the deen of her husband..and when she's a mother..paradise lies under her feet..THIS IS UR STATUS SISTERS..
MASHALLAH

bhaya nvr got a chance to say so saying now on this thread in frnt of every1 that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n not only me my mother n sisters to loveeeeeeeeeeee the way pathan women do there hijab!!!its loveley im not flattering u or smething this is true!!!nw that u hve posted so telling u in this thread!!!mashallah!

Reaction score
Shah... jazak'Allah khair for sharing this beautiful piece of information and for the tag!
May Allah(s.w.t) help all the Muslim sisters to follow what has been ordained for them. :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Salam, O brother-in-faith!! Allah's blessings be upon you in this world and in the Akhirah!! Surely those who spread the message of Allah, are those who are blessed with mercy and forgiveness. May Allah always guide all muslim men and women to the straight path!! Ameen