• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

World Distinction

Reaction score
Ok...so my exams are going on these days and I've studied like there was no tomorrow. My teachers are really expecting me to get highest in the world in just about everything and I don't know what to do. I mean I've revised from the books, my teacher's notes, past papers, etc. But still, what is that little extra something that will make me stand out? Is it the way I answer in the exam? Should I draw diagrams and stuff? Should I write detailed answers? What??? I'm totally confused and the pressure is just building up continously.
Oh, I have Bio, Chem, Phys, Math, Add Math and Eng. So far, the exams have been simply awesome, I'm expecting full marks in everything up till now.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

Reaction score
What you mentioned above is all that can be done. But distinction is when preparation meets opportunity. It may be your luck day. Even after doing 100% one can't be sure.

Reaction score
look m a student of A lev... for distinction you shud thoroughly follow the grading of mark schemes and the suggestions at examiner reports ...... nw i cn only tell u of maths ... tht do the paper CLEAR and CLEAN firstly... make sure u dnt mis out any steps ... make sure u solve a question in the most preferred way ....... nd the most IMPORTANT thing fr maths distinction is the accuracy of non exact ans to three sig figures and angles of degreees correct to 1 d.p ... bt beware dnt roundoff all ur figures to 3 sig fig bt only give the FINAL ANSWER in 3 sig fig and also use the actual value nt the rouned values of the ans in next parts ............. i pray u get distinction n it is possible .... pray fr it ... and read as many examiner reports and marking schemes as u cn

Reaction score
hey sunny..last year a student in srilanka(lyceum international school) got 4 world highest!! so possibilities are endless!!! but with the talent u need some luck too!!

but i totally agree wit fahad!! dose are key points which the examiners look for!! read the ER...it juz gives a real picture of how the answers should be!!

so dnt worry much!! its possible enuf to get world highest for all the subs u do!!

Reaction score
A student of LGS JT in Lahore got 3 World Distinctions in the 2009 november session for islamiat, economics and business studies.. In every session many people in pakistan get World, National and Local distinctions. You can surely be one of them.