• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

world getting weird

Reaction score
something really weird............... my whole internet was down just Skype was working and it continued for 2 days and then suddenly out of nowhere it started working(believe me or not this happened)

Reaction score
something really weird............... my whole internet was down just Skype was working and it continued for 2 days and then suddenly out of nowhere it started working(believe me or not this happened)
nooo thats normal it happens wid me also smtimes .......only google works!!! crsly!!!

Reaction score
i dont think the world is getting weird...its our life style that is getting weird...our thinking.... our desires... our way of judging thing all are getting weird xcept the world:) .............. just a theory.. that is what i believe.... it could be false aswell:)

Reaction score
its the same thing we live in the world and the world is us so if we are getting weird, the world automatically starts to get weird :)

Reaction score
Yes I have a wierd thing.
EXAAAMS
It feels like yesterday, when I used to think that one day I'll appear for the O'levels.
And now.........HOLY SHIT even less than 2 weeks. :cry: