• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worried...Help Plss

Reaction score
Saad bhai. You don't need to panic. First thing timetables are changed session to session. And even if business studies clash with bio you can give both papers in one sitting. Its not a big deal. Since so many people do this year after year. I have seen people sitting for Biology and Economics paper of Alevels at the same time. So its not a very big deal. You can do it. WAsay bhi last day revision isnt that important in O/A levels.
Baat rahi registeration ki, the registeration deadlines for CIE ends in late february but your schools deadline may be way before that since they have to send the registeration, collect the money and stuff from so many students. Btw, the timetable for june 2011 will arrive probably in November or December of this year. You just need to check every day for the timetable on the british council website and download it the moment it is uploaded. Just don't panic.
Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
Yea i am really willing to give it..
And yea Planet Master told me dat da timetable wud be published with in two to 3 weeks so dats really dus news for me...=)
Nd yea thnk alot=)

Reaction score
No problem man.We are here to help and to get help from the more experienced ones :)