• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Would it be possible if someone got an A* if he started his preperation of business now? IGCSE?!!

Possible?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalam Alikum,

Better go study now, instead of knowing whether is it possible or not,
Study hard day and nyt, and u MIGHT do good then, thou its kinda late !

Reaction score
It is possible,yes!Howver, make sure you study as much as you can and practice past papers.Don' panic..I know this because I'm doing Science and I took bs as an additional subject just 2 months back...It isnt very hard.......Best of luck!

Reaction score
VERY HARD ..........U SHOULD BE SUPER DUPER INTELLIGENT TO START BUSINESS STUDIES REVISION NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hell yes it is, Business sometime rely on your common sense.. you must've seen or learnt them by yourself.. it is usually based on how well you can analyse a particular situation.. It is a quite understandable subject but it might be difficult for some students though.. Well still you have to work hard and don't get your hopes up too high ;) and don't expect a really high grade.

Reaction score
Hell yes it is, Business sometime rely on your common sense.. you must've seen or learnt them by yourself.. it is usually based on how well you can analyse a particular situation.. It is a quite understandable subject but it might be difficult for some students though.. Well still you have to work hard and don't get your hopes up too high ;) and don't expect a really high grade.
how do u get common sense? i lack it...guess so