• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Writing a Sherlocking Holmes, an initiative at least. Anyone up for it?

Reaction score
(y) that was the most awesome and unexpected part as Dr.Watson hides to see who is the criminal and woaaahhhh!!!!!!!!its Sherlock!!!!!
and I was like :eek: :LOL:
that guy on the hill, i could feel my heartbeat increase whenever he was mentioned............... seemed something supernatural, but of course i had to cling to the fact that there is no supernatural when it comes to sherlock :D

Reaction score
usama321 and Rutzaba
can you tell me from where I can download "Legion" by William Peter Blatty(author of the Exorcist)
without having to download any installer or registering to any site(coz that costs money) :(
any help will be appreciated coz I am anxious to read this horror novel

Reaction score
usama321 and Rutzaba
can you tell me from where I can download "Legion" by William Peter Blatty(author of the Exorcist)
without having to download any installer or registering to any site(coz that costs money) :(
any help will be appreciated coz I am anxious to read this horror novel
http://hugefiles.net/r7pfrvnay0x0
it would be a rar file so extract it first. Don't know what the format is, most probably epub. Contains both the exorcist and legion

p.s i have read the exorcist, it was good
that was the adventure of the dying detective i think

?

Reaction score
http://hugefiles.net/r7pfrvnay0x0
it would be a rar file so extract it first. Don't know what the format is, most probably epub. Contains both the exorcist and legion

p.s i have read the exorcist, it was good

?

(y)thanx
I have downloaded the exorcist but will read it after exams and I cant even remembered that from where I downloaded it because it was very hard to find and may also have Legion :(
have u read legion?

Reaction score
and i also get scared wen there uis a dead body found... and its someone else... and wen watson dis copvers who is in the cave x

Reaction score
thanx a lot usama321
downloaded legion and extracted it.(y)
I owe you big time,thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxx a looooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)