• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Wrote wrong Q number is history paper HELP !!!!

Reaction score
So i was appearing in my history paper 9697 and attempted the totalitarian essay which was question # 6 but I mistakenly wrote Q7 in the number column .
Q6 was on hitler and germany whereas 7 was on industrialization of the soviet union. Is there any way this can be corrected ? An application to the examiner or anything ?
Please help im pissing my self here :'(

Reaction score
no worries mate...hopefully the examiner will notice that you mentioned hitler and germany.....he will use his brain and realize that u made a mistake and he will consider your answer correct
i say this because during my english paper i forgot to write the number of the essay i chose out of the given 5....but examiner realized which i chose by reading the content and he corrected it :)

Reaction score
So i was appearing in my history paper 9697 and attempted the totalitarian essay which was question # 6 but I mistakenly wrote Q7 in the number column .
Q6 was on hitler and germany whereas 7 was on industrialization of the soviet union. Is there any way this can be corrected ? An application to the examiner or anything ?
Please help im pissing my self here :'(
Examiner is surely gonna realize it..
DSC01737.JPG