• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WTH.. Equivalence...

Reaction score
if we've given our olevels in oct08 and may09, r we still gonna be screwed up?
plz help!!!!nd is there any sepaate quota for alevel students for medical unis?????plz help....

Reaction score
guyx meri mojaain i gt 6 a* yaPPa dAppa dooo bt i feel sorry 4 u guyxx

Reaction score
6 A*s wale bhai yhan logon k 8 A*s b aa jaen, phr b faida na ho uska to jitni tapp charti hai mujhe andaza hai uss baat ka :/
seriously this system sucks!

Reaction score
Hey guys I know what you guys are going through as I went through the same troubles when I was doing my O and A Levels. For all those who have given Add. Maths as a subject in O levels after May/June 2008, this subject will not be counted in your equivalence. However I suggest that you give Computer Studies this October/November to minimize the damage. Don't worry about the grades as you only need 60% in O Level to get into an Engineering University such as NUST, GIKI, FAST etc and the rest depends solely upon your performance in their respective entry tests. UET however demands the highest grades in both O and A level so you can't do anything about that. LUMS doesn't need equivalence so you don't need to give Computer Studies if you are planning to join this University. If you want to get into medical then there isn't much you can do as it requires equivalence as well as the highest grades in O and A levels as well as MCAT because believe me the competition in Medical Is FIERCE! Hopefully this post helps and good luck in your future all of you!

Reaction score
yar lmme tell u guyx for e.g u got 8 A* SO UR o level mrx will be 90*8=720 out of 800
nw assume u get thrree As in a levelx no A* SO UR MRX WILL BE 255 out of 300 nd ur total mrx when equated to FSC wud be 720 + 255=975 nd 975 cn easily get u admission in EVEN kemu or UET MUGHALPURA cos 70% fsc mrx.y u nt gettin this point.bt i apologise for those who hv more Bs or Cs

Reaction score
@hassam

LOL. u arent getting the point.. this isnt wat we are talking about: the grades.. We r talking about the equivalence here.. U cant get your equivalence if u dont have bio or add maths in your olevel result... !!!!! And that is sad for everyone of us who dint have either of the two in Olevel... which means no matter what grades you get, in the end it all comes down to this that u need to have bio or coputer on ur certificate .:/

Reaction score
u have written email to kims? i already xplained it dude. i met the principal nd he called some1 from IBCC who also confirmed this info!

Reaction score
FUK IBCC.inhein lyn mei khara kr k chittar[JOOTAY marny chahiye]. FUK IBCC i repeat. wat da hell yar policy making bastards. y u r givin o level so much weightage.sorry MODERATORS IF my language offends u bt u cn sense the anger in the person who gets 6 a stars 1 a bt ONE fUKINB ON 79.
GUYX ANY ADVICE 4 ME.SHD i GIV isl again or rechek cos 79 PE B.ONCE AGAIN SORRY palnetmaster and all xpf members for my bad lang bt i cud nt control myself cos my skool didnt told me b4.i Am Fuked simple is dat!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa