• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPC FUN COUNCIL-3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
oh cum on yarr
i completed all my ohysics PLUS chem notes :p
and btw i was searching foir a free class :p
There is no free class available in our Damnnn school :p
even we had to search for one :p
nd the last class is occupied by the paki grp ov my class.....nd i cnt live wid em there :p
Btw Mrs. Lathika gave us the duty to kick u girls in the class since we hve something cuming up in Dec.....so training frm now on xD

Reaction score
There is no free class available in our Damnnn school :p
even we had to search for one :p
nd the last class is occupied by the paki grp ov my class.....nd i cnt live wid em there :p
Btw Mrs. Lathika gave us the duty to kick u girls in the class since we hve something cuming up in Dec.....so training frm now on xD
LOL
yeha mission search for a class :p
last is accounting class ....yeaterday i cam ether befor the other pkai girls but then i told them to cum in anyway :) they were only2
in class UFF -________-
haf th edya we are in class :p

Reaction score
- End Of Discussion EVERYONE, The Thread's Closed -
Says you :p

jk. :p
Anyone who replies after me will automatically be nominated for the best retard category and made winner of that category xD Any previous nominations will be cancelled.(other than fantastic girl, Aly Emran and iThink LARGE and shazmina and me :p)

Anyone who's been dreaming of becoming a retard since birth, now's ur chance (y)

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.