• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2010 - 2011 for late comers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dear xtreme paperz community

this is not fair that you will give late comers a watch.....i have been applying since so many days bt i was not getting an activation on my email/....i tried daily with the same steps.....bt today i got the activation ........is it fair......its none of my fault................... :p :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :( :( :( :evil: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
FATIMAH said:
dear xtreme paperz community

this is not fair that you will give late comers a watch.....i have been applying since so many days bt i was not getting an activation on my email/....i tried daily with the same steps.....bt today i got the activation ........is it fair......its none of my fault................... :p :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :( :( :( :evil: :cry: :cry:
P.M the admin !! :)

Reaction score
This is one of the best powerpoints presentations which summaries the chapter "Atmosphere and Environment" in chemistry O level. I'm sure it would help so make use of it. :D ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.