• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
You know, I'm really surprised at the fact that you guys took more than a year to announce the results of this competition! I'm sure you people are very busy, I'm not doubting that at all, but you guys started this telling people that there will be winners, notes will be published blah blah but nothing has happened so far. I mean even if you just shut down this competition I think it would be better than making all the entrants wait for THIS long (this is just my opinion). To be honest, I'm really very disappointed...

Reaction score
You know, I'm really surprised at the fact that you guys took more than a year to announce the results of this competition! I'm sure you people are very busy, I'm not doubting that at all, but you guys started this telling people that there will be winners, notes will be published blah blah but nothing has happened so far. I mean even if you just shut down this competition I think it would be better than making all the entrants wait for THIS long (this is just my opinion). To be honest, I'm really very disappointed...
(y)Agreed!
Nibz badrobot14 XPFMember OakMoon!

Reaction score
Shame on you PlanetMaster
i guess people took their very important time to make the sample note on a topic. And you....

This is just sad. :( (n)
I understand your emotions and eagerness for the announcement but this is no way to show your anger. Respect the planet guy.
Next time, think twice before bashing anyone.
No offence!

Reaction score
you think just using harsh words and provoking the admin would make any difference?

This is just sad. :( (n)
I understand your emotions and eagerness for the announcement but this is no way to show your anger. Respect the planet guy.
Next time, think twice before bashing anyone.
No offence!

i dont see any harsh words in my post. And telling him to be embarrassed on his game he played is an honest opinion that i will give him once again.

Reaction score
read the first post, you'll understand
and because we made a great sample with some effort.

Oh, so you guys are waiting for:
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
HTC One X
Motorola RAZR XT910
Motorola RAZR MAXX
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201
Motorola Xoom 2
Nokia Lumia 900 (Windows Phone)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good Luck! (y)