• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
When will we get the reward, after the selection or after the submission of all the notes and will we get to choose our own reward or you will give of your own choice.

Reaction score
When will we get the reward, after the selection or after the submission of all the notes and will we get to choose our own reward or you will give of your own choice.

Q) When will I receive my prize?
A) As soon as your prepared notes are submitted. Approx. mid-October.
(It was in the FAQ post on the first page, recently added i guess)

and also on the original post just above the list of prizes the text says "selectable Android flagship" so maybe we can select the phone, but I am not entirely sure how that will work.

Reaction score
its been days till now and there's no response to my conversation does this mean that I haven't been selected?

Reaction score
It's been more than a week now since I sent my application and I still haven't got a reply either...
Osama the Great....I am guessing that Planet Master is busy now a days...surely there must be many applications to go through, so you just have to be patient and hope for the best from Allah!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@everyone: Apologies for the delay! I was swamped with work and other things to do..
We'll start processing applications after the deadline i.e 31st Aug 2012 18:00 GMT.

Whether you are selected or not, you will receive a response to your application.
Good luck! (y)

Note: I won't be accepting any messages through conversation after the deadline and until all applications have been processed!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. Does it matter if the sample is more than 1000 words?Will that count against us? Its not very long but i cant seem to cut i :/
The recommended word count is for your convenience and not a condition.
It should be a minimum of 600 words and can be of any length beyond that.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oh and iin the sample, do u need only the notes opr can I attach some worked examples? like in physics and maths? and yeah im gonna need more than 1000words :S
The sample is a slice of your final work and therefore can include examples.

The recommended word count is for your convenience and not a condition.
It should be a minimum of 600 words and can be of any length beyond that.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You'll receive the award after the submission of your final work and you may choose the reward.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@everyone: Apologies for the delay! I was swamped with work and other things to do..
We'll start processing applications after the deadline i.e 31st Aug 2012 18:00 GMT.

Whether you are selected or not, you will receive a response to your application.
Good luck! (y)

Note: I won't be accepting any messages through conversation after the deadline and until all applications have been processed!