• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
This was last year but i see it this year. Is the contest still on? I would like to apply if it still is or isn't, is it okay to just make revision notes and help make revision notes or something? Thank you.

P.S. I'm doing this as an appreciation for xtremepapers as well as to help out. I enjoy participating in a crew especially with my love for books and electronics. :)

Reaction score
This was last year but i see it this year. Is the contest still on? I would like to apply if it still is or isn't, is it okay to just make revision notes and help make revision notes or something? Thank you.

P.S. I'm doing this as an appreciation for xtremepapers as well as to help out. I enjoy participating in a crew especially with my love for books and electronics. :)
don't psrticipate otherwise u will end up waiting forever!
:D

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We are extremely sorry for the delay, silence and not replying! :(
We have been extremely busy handling some issues with the site.

The contest is now at the highest priority and the results shall be announced in a maximum of two weeks.
That's a promise! :)

Apologies for the inconvenience again!

Reaction score
We are extremely sorry for the delay, silence and not replying! :(
We have been extremely busy handling some issues with the site.

The contest is now at the highest priority and the results shall be announced in a maximum of two weeks.
That's a promise! :)

Apologies for the inconvenience again!
Insha Allah
Thanks a lot Sir :)