• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Revision Notes

Reaction score
Hey guys..I need some help urgently concerning the revision notes provided on XtremePapers

Link: http://www.xtremepapers.com/revision/

Actually I am concerned with the Physics notes only.

1st. Are these notes reliable..? From what I understand it's a compressed version of those thick textbooks..and you need to have a basic notion of the subject to understand the notes.
But are they in accordance with the syllabus (2013) and does it cover ALL topics and criteria appropriately (good enough to prepare someone to get an A+)??

2nd. Can these notes be downloaded? So that I can read them while traveling in the bus etc. Is there any way of downloading (and then printing) these notes...? Or simply a way to print it from online itself..like Adobe PDF online documents..?
Having these notes (especially Physics ones) constantly at my disposition would be tremendously helpful...

Please help me. ASAP. This is urgent :(
Thank You.

Reaction score
Hey guys..I need some help urgently concerning the revision notes provided on XtremePapers

Link: http://www.xtremepapers.com/revision/

Actually I am concerned with the Physics notes only.

1st. Are these notes reliable..? From what I understand it's a compressed version of those thick textbooks..and you need to have a basic notion of the subject to understand the notes.
But are they in accordance with the syllabus (2013) and does it cover ALL topics and criteria appropriately (good enough to prepare someone to get an A+)??

2nd. Can these notes be downloaded? So that I can read them while traveling in the bus etc. Is there any way of downloading (and then printing) these notes...? Or simply a way to print it from online itself..like Adobe PDF online documents..?
Having these notes (especially Physics ones) constantly at my disposition would be tremendously helpful...

Please help me. ASAP. This is urgent :(
Thank You.
herez the pdf file.
well as far the reliability is concerned,i believe they are reliable though i myself havnt gone through all of them
and as for whether they are worth it or not ,i think they are helpful for revision purpose but you cant just rely on them to get an A*
but anyway i find them good
just have a look of them yourself and decide whether they are good enough for you :)

Attachments

• A level physics notes.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 154
Reaction score
herez the pdf file.
well as far the reliability is concerned,i believe they are reliable though i myself havnt gone through all of them
and as for whether they are worth it or not ,i think they are helpful for revision purpose but you cant just rely on them to get an A*
but anyway i find them good
just have a look of them yourself and decide whether they are good enough for you :)

Wow..thanks a lot man :LOL:
Actually..I haven't gone through all the topics myself..because it's kinda difficult to do that with online notes..
But now, I can read them easily and decide if they are good..thanks to your help
Thank you again :)

Reaction score
Wow..thanks a lot man :LOL:
Actually..I haven't gone through all the topics myself..because it's kinda difficult to do that with online notes..
But now, I can read them easily and decide if they are good..thanks to your help
Thank you again :)
not a problem at all
and your welcome :)