• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yeah too early to say but....

Reaction score
Why dont you guys/girls just study till university and graduate? then you will have plenty of opportunities after that, and you will make alot of money.

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
Why dont you guys/girls just study till university and graduate? then you will have plenty of opportunities after that, and you will make alot of money.
yeah ....i just want some experience coz this girl i know started job since she was in IGs and well she get paid more than her peers in a school teaching job (shes in uni now but doing job also)
and how much more can we study....we wont study 24/7!!

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
HorsePower said:
i've got a suggestion...a pretty lame one though, how about BABY SITTING ! ( i know its a stupid idea )
yeah awesome idea...if you like taking money from ppl you know! its not like the west here....well me it isnt....if i have to baby sit its gotta be my neighbours who wont pay a cent coz well we know them -.-
maybe bagger it is >.<
u shud start practicing then :D
BTW how much do u think u can earn in a month?

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:
same problem here..i can speak arabic well but i am non saudi so no one would hire me for sure :(
i am thinking i should just join the gym or smth.i wanna be somewhere outside no home slouching over the computer screen and hell no for studying :p
hey if you can speak arabic well then you can get to be a sales person in female shops ....and on top of that you know english too! bilingual people are needed nowaydays....if you knew urdu or hindi it will much much better! :p

i don't any female shops..i have seen once that naomi thingy bs i have never seen a woman sell i saw those female cashiers in panda but it seems like a boring job n for saudi women..
i don't know urdo nor hindi..:(
i wanna learn japanese, in the normal world ppl work ..>_<

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Xenarra said:
HorsePower said:
i've got a suggestion...a pretty lame one though, how about BABY SITTING ! ( i know its a stupid idea )
yeah awesome idea...if you like taking money from ppl you know! its not like the west here....well me it isnt....if i have to baby sit its gotta be my neighbours who wont pay a cent coz well we know them -.-
maybe bagger it is >.<
u shud start practicing then :D
BTW how much do u think u can earn in a month?
well since i am a IG graduate i think 1000 or above 500 ...thats what i am aiming for coz i dont want anything less than 500 >.< lol

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:
same problem here..i can speak arabic well but i am non saudi so no one would hire me for sure :(
i am thinking i should just join the gym or smth.i wanna be somewhere outside no home slouching over the computer screen and hell no for studying :p
hey if you can speak arabic well then you can get to be a sales person in female shops ....and on top of that you know english too! bilingual people are needed nowaydays....if you knew urdu or hindi it will much much better! :p

i don't any female shops..i have seen once that naomi thingy bs i have never seen a woman sell i saw those female cashiers in panda but it seems like a boring job n for saudi women..

Lol you most likely want to learn japanese because you watch anime (Naruto) <<< Im thinking of learning japanese too, but they say that its hard( like more than a thousand kanji to memorize!!)
and for the whole work experience thing its better to get a degree first, chances that you will get a decent paying job without one is low

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

yea my lil sis leart how to write japanese in a week (shes a nerd and 14) speaking part is what i learnt from watching subbed animes..ans some from google translate....its so cool the way they speak! i say this to my freinds..they dont get it ---> anata wa fututero
meaning:you are fat
haha

yea my freind was suggesting naomi...but yuck..i don wanna work there >.< (bagger it is) hehe

Reaction score
@ Diamondman : we were thinking of a job to do this summer , for sure we are not planning to this all our lives :p

Reaction score
Ah so mean like an internships, thats cool if thats so then go for it :good: :good: :good:

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
Ah so mean like an internships, thats cool if thats so then go for it :good: :good: :good:
exactly, like a part time job ... so that i dont get bored :D

Reaction score
well one of my A-level freinds is gonna do a job in a bank as a receptionist....she just needs to know english..and some other person i know is doing a job in a hotel as a receptionist...but then they both aren't IGs...but then one girl she started job from IGs and her first job was catering in hotel...soo yea i guess we could go for that, >.<

Reaction score
a part time job wld be awesome i wanna be a trainee even...just to feel how its like :D

Reaction score
yeah....it'd be awesome to have a job..you know have you OWN responsibilities for a while....and the money ofcourse...hahaha

Reaction score
totally how i thought of it... :D
i was thinking about doing a business but i just don't have the time and resources
i wanted to do a printing on stuff..like print on shirts and stuff...and we ( me n my friend) contacted a company and said they would be wiling to print the stuff..but we r in ksa..its gonna be unlikely for me 2 be able to deliver these stuff so...but i still have a hope :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
totally how i thought of it... :D
i was thinking about doing a business but i just don't have the time and resources
i wanted to do a printing on stuff..like print on shirts and stuff...and we ( me n my friend) contacted a company and said they would be wiling to print the stuff..but we r in ksa..its gonna be unlikely for me 2 be able to deliver these stuff so...but i still have a hope :D
OMG...thats a brilliant idea and might turn out to be a huge success...ow cummon you can buy cheap T-shirts for 10 bucks print on them for 5 then sell for 20...5 buck profit....(oh yea if your printing stuff make couple of them have corny punchlines like "i am with stupid" or "i am walking with a gorilla" i hardly can find those around much.) I MA BUY ONE!!! :D

Reaction score
Lol my friend has a shirt that says 'I am with stupid', and i ve got a couple that says, Facebook, where everyone knows your status or Chick(an actual pic of little chicken) magnet :p
they are soo corny and cute :p

Reaction score
Heheh.. I have a job. Have done for the past 2 years actually.. :D
I work at a veterinarian clinic, as it's my choice of occupation later on :p
It's awesome, I can give injections, cut animals open, help with operations, stitch animals back up etc...
Ofcourse, I don't get paid for doing it, but who cares, it's a lot of fun xD.

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
Heheh.. I have a job. Have done for the past 2 years actually.. :D
I work at a veterinarian clinic, as it's my choice of occupation later on :p
It's awesome, I can give injections, cut animals open, help with operations, stitch animals back up etc...
Ofcourse, I don't get paid for doing it, but who cares, it's a lot of fun xD.
The way u say it...I feel sorry for those animals :p