• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Yes Or No?

Reaction score
Yes but with a condition: Supernatural powers;)
Would you have played Beauty's role in The Beauty and the Beast for no money?

Reaction score
No I won't kill but I will thrash dat person ....

Will u forgive someone who broke ur trust ?
Yes. If that person really really matters to me and ik that he/she wont repeat it surely. :p

Will u like to jump off from Cliffe when u know u are about to die so u die with a great experience :v
RIP ENGLISH :p I hope you guys understand :p

Reaction score
Yes. If that person really really matters to me and ik that he/she wont repeat it surely. :p

Will u like to jump off from Cliffe when u know u are about to die so u die with a great experience :v
RIP ENGLISH :p I hope you guys understand :p
No I if I know dat I will die, I will fulfill my my last wishes :D. There might b a chance dat I don't die after jumping off :).... n will spend my last days painfully in plaster :sick:or worst .. paralyse in bed :eek:...

Will u marry the one u luv if u know dat u will die in a month

Reaction score
No I if I know dat I will die, I will fulfill my my last wishes :D. There might b a chance dat I don't die after jumping off :).... n will spend my last days painfully in plaster :sick:or worst .. paralyse in bed :eek:...

Will u marry the one u luv if u know dat u will die in a month
No. :)

same question.