• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
hmmm today was my last paper i am glad that every paper was terrific(THANK YOU DEAREST GOD)
but i am so tired that i cant even feel the happiness

Reaction score
i should be happy on ending of my papers but instead i am feeling like a traveler who is to cross a vast desert but have no

Reaction score
Well at this moment my mood is fine. But I can't say for how longer as it depend upon the situation. Most of the time I feel angry and irritated but do to many reasons but now I am in good mood.

Reaction score
Impateint. . . mom has promised me to buy a iPhone or similar cool smartphone in january and now i just cant wait!!!!

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
Impateint. . . mom has promised me to buy a iPhone or similar cool smartphone in january and now i just cant wait!!!!
WOW MAN..............HOW LUCKY :Bravo: :good:

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:

aaawwwww mein ne b lene hai. :)

Reaction score
Bored !! I wish Shahlakh was here !! She's the other person in here who talks too much as me ! :) :beer: :friends:

Reaction score
AreebaKausar said:
skinnyboyfat said:

memyself15 said:
skinnyboyfat said:

well u need good grades to keep ur parents happy and act u studied so hard. . :D

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
AreebaKausar said:
skinnyboyfat said:

memyself15 said:
skinnyboyfat said:

well u need good grades to keep ur parents happy and act u studied so hard. . :D

i got really good grades i got much better gift than i phone, you know what i got?
i got blessings and my parents loved me so much. they felt so proud bcoz of me, i can't describe my feelings :)

Reaction score
^^ thats awesome!!!u get that from every parent. . .but u know they could also give u a iPhone ;)