• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
nd yea.....D SECRETORY HAFSA iz ALSO REQUIRED!!!

Mr. Universe.....KEEP UP D GUD WORK ND DONT QUIT!!!! D CROWN LUVS US!!!! LOL

Reaction score
yes yes.....back to topic

My current mood:

Laughin like anythin on d act dat jus tuk place (drama, laughter, betrayal, spreading of ink on paper, evil Mr. Universe, poor lil Farah nd her helpless frend Hafsa, destrucion of reputation...etc etc...!!!)

Reaction score
yes yes.....back to topic

My current mood:

Laughin like anythin on d act dat jus tuk place (drama, laughter, betrayal, spreading of ink on paper, evil Mr. Universe, poor lil Farah nd her helpless frend Hafsa, destrucion of reputation...etc etc...!!!)

AND ofc.....buttin in of UNwanted ppl LIKE ME who juss added LIFE to dis act...

nyways, back to d topic...

Reaction score
no man i wanna apologize from her .she helped me alot in the studies you know she was my best frnd but i did wrong with her .she was the favr student of all teachers and was famous for her studies in whole campus
i could forgive you but you made the matter worst by dedication the rough song to me

Reaction score
this was supposed to be whats ur current mood, woah but people r fighting here :LOL: