• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
I cant really describe what I'm feeling right now. Got quite bad result during June exams. Physically and mentally tired. Feeling so demotivated to study. I wanna give up and quit school instead. Really, I'm effing tired :(

Reaction score
^^You don't have to be demotivated my friend.
FAILURES give up. Not the Winners. You should learn from the past and try for the future. I think your strategy of studying was wrong, how about you do the other way now..? Winners don't do different things, they do things differently. You know where you fail? You fail when you say you give up.
Thomas Edison failed 10000 times to invent the light bulb.
No wonder Walt Disney made the best Cartoon.
No wonder Michael Jordan was the best basket ball player after he was taken out from his basket ball team when he was a teen. (He went into his bedroom and cried)

No wonder nisexyninja got bad results now, he might shake the whole world with the best thing, next time.
You learn to win when you fail. If you never failed you haven't seen anything new. :)

Reaction score
feeling happy :)
i just noticed my rank has been changed from newbie TO member. :D
THAT MEANS I AM PROMOTED.YEAH! MY FIRST PROMOTION. :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
nisexyninja said:
I cant really describe what I'm feeling right now. Got quite bad result during June exams. Physically and mentally tired. Feeling so demotivated to study. I wanna give up and quit school instead. Really, I'm effing tired :(
Pal whatever basim nazir said is very true as I would say.......................and u know what............... as a matter of fact there is a phrase, which reflects this explanation: Pain is gain. This means that in every failure there is a victory hidden so dont u worry..............i am sure the pain that u are suffering will give a spark to u and ur engines would start and with full determination u would reach the top level.................But just remember one thing my pal...........don't loose ur faith and have some courage. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

OOPS BACK TO THE TOPIC...............feeling happy :) :)

Reaction score
^^basimnazir is always right.
Jokes apart, he always is. =P

Anyway dude, never give up. If you have the courage to dream, you should have the courage to achieve it as well.
Never give up. :)

Reaction score
^^PPL ARE ALWAYS RIGHT, HUH?? :D
Btw ur advice is worth following..!! :)
@topic...B.O.R.E.D....!! PHIR SE BORED....EXTREMELY BORED...!! :'(

Reaction score
Confused. Irrational. Mad. Depressed.

But still trying my best to look over all that and smile.

Trying being the keyword. =/

Reaction score
arlery said:

You surely don't have the emotional range of a TEASPOON..!! :D
And u're brave as well..!! Stay Happy..!! :)

aquariangurl said:
Stuck in a limbo. Scared to look ahead, hurts to look back.
Philisophical..!! Im impressed..!! :roll: :wink:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
arlery said:

You surely don't have the emotional range of a TEASPOON..!! :D
And u're brave as well..!! Stay Happy..!! :)

aquariangurl said:
Stuck in a limbo. Scared to look ahead, hurts to look back.
Philisophical..!! Im impressed..!! :roll: :wink:

Looks can decieve.

If staying happy was an option, don't you think everyone in this world would be happy? Who after all, enjoys misery and gloom?

Though I think we're straying from the topic.

Reaction score
^Couldn't agree more, there's a major difference between, you 'seem' strong & you 'Are' strong.

Reaction score
Though I might have the same situation as you guys, but you don't have to let yourself down. I do agree there is a fine line between 'seem' and 'are' but don't you guys forget, it's YOU who matters the most. You have the power to change it. And we all are strong, it's only the sudden shock or change which tries to take all away.
But the only similarity between 'seem' and 'are' strong is, you're strong either way! I hope you understand.
@arlery: Listen to what your heart say. (The answer to your bold quote)
@aquariangurl: "Stuck in a limo"... You should be glad, you are still in a limo.

Reaction score
Okay Okay enough ov this miserable things...!! Why not instead surf your tym prayin to Allah to grant u strength and reward u for the difficulties u're facing..!!?? And for us, our problems might seem big but they ARE not as big if we compare them to others...!! We do not know who's in more pain but if we keep considering ourselves much less miserable and care abt others, u can always manage a smile over ur smile..!! :)
@topic...Happy..!! Just talked to my best buddies ever..!! :D