• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your fav food items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ohh they may fear nd r just reluctant i guess. maybe they dnt like trying new things. Adventures i mean!!
it has one in pakisatn as well. i think u r eligible for it during ur bachelors programme or when u enter masters level. but thanks for sharing this valuable info. i will look into the web.
yup sure we r. dat wud be awesome for sure!
same tragedy is here many places ancient buildings, many captivating places to die 4 but not being protected nd preserved in a way it shud be done. nd i haven't discovered many places in my country as well. have been to Murre, Abbotabaad, lahore Karachi and Islamabad. lots more to c. specially The ice valley Swat!
hmmm dat might be due to media biaseness nd not so healthy relations between the countries so visa policies might not be flexible. well the tribal areas of Pak are dangerous. purposefully made dangerous. its a long deep story dat why is dat so. yes its insane and cowardly acts by these terrorists. but they r brain washed. why do they turn into terrorists dats another story. but the major cities like lahore, karachi, islmabad and Faislabaad have never been so dangerous. its peace here. but yeah some years back dre were suicide bomb blasts and all. situation is much better.
dams i c nd damn it don't say die in dre... :D wish u gud luck for the trip nd when u come back u have to tell me how did it went nd give me review of it. if u dnt mind :)

Reaction score
Noaoaoaoao! I don think I am upset for studyimg in the Univ. of Tehran! cos it is still the best one in here, and the availability of journals and papers of all kinds is quite proper in Teh. Uni., better that all other Univ.s in Iran. I am quite agree with U that I myself am the agent of my success not university! But its international ranking is still a shame (we are behind the world in many field and this is one of them, and it does not matter me for myself specially, but it is hard to accept that Ur nationality have nothing special to say to the world, and it is getting worse everyday, thanks to Foolish Ahmadinejad that has humiliated us in the world more than before!:(:mad: ) Ahmadinejad is an engineer did U know (a civil eng.)?! see? the story of unqualified managers and politicians n the third world!:(
Hey! I am not aunty!!!:mad: U mean i look old?! (kidding:) I'd like to be called even "aunty" by such a smart and good boy!;) )now really, how old do I look to be?
the documentary's name is exactly "HOME", it's quite famous and U'll find it easily, here is the cover pic attached. internet is Iran is quite slow and many websites R filtered as U may know, so it is hard for me to upload and send it to U, otherwise I would do it for sure my sonny!:p

View attachment 3765
i hope the ranking gets better by the years! here dre r less quality universites as well and vey competitive nd hard to get in. Lums IBA are famous for business and humanities programmes here. like they come in top 50 in Asia.
u can't blame Ahmednijaad alone i think. i mean the whole system might be corrupt and faulty. the whole team, MNA's etc matters. dre is one positive aspect like u live with dignity not agreeing with every policy of USA and its allies. but yes u suffer financial lossess and lack of oppurtunties due to it. but c China how they developed and have kept a balanced relation with USA. dre needs to be godo diplomacy employed by Iran leaders maybe.
nd i agree dat qualified professionals shud be given a chance to govern the country based on merit and true democracy shud be employed.

no no aunty u look fine. fresh and healthy. oops again praising. Thanks! hope i m. not so self assured :p. u look like in late 20's. 30 actually :D
i have got the torrent to download it, hope it works. i just wanted to know the director of dat documentary which i got to know so its ok no need to send. its perfectly fine. take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.