• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your fav food items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^Thats horrible of you Hunter to gobble up all the food yourself and then tell others and make their mouths water! What d'ya think - will my mom wake up right now to do BBQ for me?! :p
P.S. Just Kidding! ;)

Reaction score
^ haha so true u know. he is just mouth watering us. activating the salivary glands. but lucky u silent hunter to have it twice in a week. awesome and perfect chilly weather for such thing. i m also planning to do BBQ on my roof and fire lit around with some music. wohoo so cool. love these sort of gatherings. n yeah i really hope that this year Basant Festival takes place as well in Lahore. i just love and miss this event in my city. :D :D :D

Reaction score
Thats better Hunter ;)
And rviboy, now WATCH'Ya doin? Aren't you activating the Salivary Glands TOO! :p

Reaction score
hey! I m new here. Im an Iranian student, planning to travel to India. what are these foods? how do they taste? would you plz help me know more? What is lahori? and Biryani?

Reaction score
Indian and paki food are almost same like same spices are used in making it. nd briyani is the most wonderful thing i have ever seen in my life. tasty spicy chicken rice. oh laa laa ! :p lahori means form lahore city. lahore is like famous for delicious foods nd stuff. every 2nd person u c has a tyre lying around his tummy. fatty people. food lovers :|

Reaction score
Tnks Rvel!:) (is it Ur real name?) in Iran we have a food called Biryani (in Isfahan city), but I suppose it is different: sheep meat and onions with all its fat! but is Ur biryani sweet? or just chilly? cos I've heard indians love 2 kinds of foods: chilly to death! or sweet as candy!
I love moderately chilly foods (spicy ones I mean), but sweet ones?!:sick:(n) I cant even imagine!
now tell me plz what are the ingredients of this Yammmii LAHORI? and what else would you prefer to suggest me to eat in Ur country? (plz suggest a food of more general taste like salty and spicy ones;) )
I don want to miss any of your delicious foods at all, cos I am a food lover too!;)

Reaction score
Chicken wings with honey sauce,
Finger Fish with Tar Tar Sauce,
Tinder Steak with lemon juice,
Baked Oven Hot Choco Lava Cake,
baked chicken burgers with American mayo
(foods i used to cook and i love them all)
(I wish i could invite all the poors who can't afford the food to eat with me, I think for a second for those who haven't even tasted these) :(

Reaction score
tnx about food names dear Rvel,I will google the recipes.mrci.I am agree with U about sami Yusuf, but plz 4 god sake don talk about that fool man Ahmadinejad!:mad: yeah he stands upon US, but who is paying for it?! us people!:( he is not a qualified manager, all his decisions are due to his misunderstanding about what we R and where we stand in the world!:mad: we Iranians have nothing but OIL, to be proud of! we are peace-lovers who are all under lot of pressures, believe me!:( unlike this much of economic pressures we still try to smile and live peacefully, we want to be real friends to all the world, even americans, but this government dosnt allow us! sorry for being a bit bitter! :oops: we are really stuck in these stuffs these days, this is our lives and future. but lets have fun with our sweet subject, FOOD here and let me not to be bitter at list here!;) (and plz remember, standing tough against the biggest government in the world is not logical, although seems bravery and makes U people outside Iran happy)
Now, do U mean U really din know even what is inside Lahori and U love it?!!:eek: shame on U as a food lover! :pjust kidding:rolleyes: R U a student?(out of curiosity;)) what do you study? and do U live in India?what city?

Reaction score
Salman! thanks alot:) and I am agree with u from the bottom of my heart. I've heard that too many poor people live in india. I don really know what should I do as a muslim when they look in my eyes:( it is really depressing to know sth you cant really do sth substantial for it!:( Just praying is all i afford!
but about the food I have to mention that U R cheating:p , cos these seem to be american ones, not pure indians. they seem to be fast foods you can find in every country, this is not accepted from you:D , So U got a negetive point in this stage of the game!:p (kidding) So plz go on and introduce some other foods of UR OWN, as I know there R a lot more!;)

Reaction score
uh! and sth else to Rvel: I will be pleased to have you as a guest to Isfahan Biryani, although I live in Tehran! ( I really mean it, it is not ta'arof)

Status
Not open for further replies.