• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YOUR FIRST CRUSH <3 <3 <3

Reaction score
Then either you'll be around 70 by then or you are one of the luckiest people alive. Just sayin' :whistle:

I thought you don't have time :p

----------------------------------------------------------------​
My first crush was born when i was in 3rd grade.​
The second one, in 6th grade.​
And the third one, in 9th grade!​

P.S. I have crushes on the Play Station series :D

Actually...the way people r talking....I really wish I could think about all this like them.......well..let's wait..then

Reaction score
Actually...the way people r talking....I really wish I could think about all this like them.......well..let's wait..then
Following people? Pfft. I pity such people. I think you have your own mind to make decisions. A friendly advice, i think it's better if you don't have one of these so-called crushes.
But it's your call.
PeAcE

Reaction score
Yup...I understood u.....u r right....I really don't want to become a dog on a leash following people around......gggrrrooooosssssss.....plus....this is unacceptable in my religion
Exactly + Good for you
Now, go study.

Reaction score
what is y
Yup...I understood u.....u r right....I really don't want to become a dog on a leash following people around......gggrrrooooosssssss.....plus....this is unacceptable in my religion
what is your religon?

Reaction score
i respect the way u dont care about what others think :)

Reaction score
wouldnt say that if i were u...........(theres a girl in this thread, ur being kinda rude, u know girls are sensitive right?)
I know :p it takes guts... and a spoon of stupidity i guess :p ( :LOL: That was the point :D and you bet i do, i still love doing it)