• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

youtube also banned :( after the chem practical

Reaction score
also tried to visit it through the proxy sites but the videos wont play :(
y is yt banned anyway?!?!?!?!?!?

Reaction score
Dont know.. I dont think there was any particular reason to ban youtube .. !! They were not publishing the blasphemous caricatures.. The government has just banned it together with facebook .. maybe to stop the public accessing the videos against the poliical figures -.-

Reaction score
yeah ur probably ryt! to stop ppl from watching videos that dont support them.
Ansar abbasi is degrading the govt alot these dayz. im lovin it!

Reaction score
oh shit.....i also tried to open it ryt nw,... n it says Access denied... :(
karna he hota hai to videos delete karwatay....site ban karnay ka kya faida.. :(
God bless Pakistan..

Reaction score
This all started on youtube. Theres a user named "thuderf00t" that created a video title south park vs Islam. It was basically an obvious athiest rant about how islam dosent belong in the "age of reason"(what the hell is he talking about)....blah blah. Unfortunatley the video gained quite a lot of hits. Then he created another video against an American muslim who, on youtube, declared jihad on him. In that video he was like do what you can do.....because you cannot destroy the peoples will for freedom of speak etc etc. Then he went on to say we should have a "draw muhammad day" and thats how we got here.
Im not blaming youtube in all this, im just saying the facts....

Reaction score
apart from facebook and youtube, wikipedia, flikr and around 450 internet links are banned aswell

Reaction score
ok....now i support banning.....the admins of these sites always have the right to delete these kinda rascist things....n i think that is also written in their terms n conditions wen joining dat site dat u will not post anything rascist just like on xtremepprz forum..
the yshd have a lesson.....n all Muslim countries shd put a ban on these sites.....even non muslims countries which talk like hell abt so called non-rascism shd also support our case.. :|:|:|

Reaction score
Okay this is totally unrelated. but this is on sky atm, U.S Scientist says he has created the first man made cell. Took DNA from some bacteria, totally altered everything and then use yeast cells to build everything up......

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
let him say....saanu ki faida? :O
A level k exam to phr bhee denay paren gay.. :p:p

in 3 years, bio p4 applications mey aye ga....phir na kehna!

Reaction score
the positive fact is i just heard
that pak is the only muslim country who has taken a step! =)
What i think is that people here dont obey the prophet teachings and yet find an easy way to show that they love him.
its the same as u dont obey ur parents but always tell em that u love em!!!!

Reaction score
Babuzar said:
mista.lova.lova said:
let him say....saanu ki faida? :O
A level k exam to phr bhee denay paren gay.. :p:p

in 3 years, bio p4 applications mey aye ga....phir na kehna!

i dnt study bio....ahahahaha... :D
bt it may come in chem application...n dat wld be troublesome.. :|

@hassan mustafa: atleast they have done dis much, the other muslim countries havent taken any step.. :|
even if v ppl dnt obey our prophet's teaching bt v dnt indulge in any offending activities aswell...v dnt drink, no zina, no juwa..n believ me no man in our country will not react after hearing abuses against our Prophet.. n InshAllah v can even lay our lives for da cause...sab say pehlay Islam phir Pakistan...n namoos e risalat par jaan bhee qurbaan.. :)