• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Youtube video...usage of freedom of speech or a hate speech...?

the youtube video was...

• usage freedom of speech

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • hate speech

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • i am confused :S

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • i've no idea...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
AOA WR WB.....
after reading 'many' articles and listening to my (debating) coach's lecture on this topic i realized this is something on which i and (others) need opinions...to make a mind-set...
[and yes opinions can contradict so i don't expect people to argue (in this thread) about one's opinion...]

if u are answering this (>is it a hate speech of usage of freedom of speech....) please try to justify it...

Reaction score
AOA WR WB.....
after reading 'many' articles and listening to my (debating) coach's lecture on this topic i realized this is something on which i and (others) need opinions...to make a mind-set...
[and yes opinions can contradict so i don't expect people to argue (in this thread) about one's opinion...]

if u are answering this (>is it a hate speech of usage of freedom of speech....) please try to justify it...
Clarify Is this general..? Or r u regarding a specific video?

Reaction score
I read that article to posted to the admin.....

I disagree on many accounts to this riff raff of hate speech
In my opinion this is freedom of speech and not what we call Muslim world oppression .....even if it has a political aspect behind it...I must congratulate the players for this success(I shall clarify this later)
We may call this blasphemy but if any of u visit the mosques and hear the so-called "preachings" of the maulvis abusing Non muslims and cursing them into the fires of hell .... Maybe some of us "emotional to the deepest level" would rack our brains and think twice before running up the streets and burning our own country .
Now if u look at this all in a religious scenario .....the video might be the insult of our holy prophet but to justify that it's a dirty lie our scholars should have solid points to condemn the mischief makers..(I won't call them "oppressors" ) do we have solid evidence ? Except the Holy Book.....in which the non Muslims have no faith but go extracting evidence from the history which is many times misguiding

We our selves r not strong ...in any way...we r a minority in this world..thought as mischief makers too....but do we prove them wrong in any way?not at all but go proving that what the world says is 100% true

The other societies in many ways insult their own prophets by making obnoxious drams and movies and writing novels ....and what they give as evidence...the history ...written by various people of various religions...but when Muslims would try to extract evidence from Ahadis and sunnah....they would say the author was Muslim..we refuse to believe u.....
Take example of Jesus .....Da Vinci Code is an insult to his personal life....anyone who read the book would know..I don't wanna go into details here ....and many sects of Christians believe that Mary did not give a virgin birth to her son .....evidence "history"

Now I agree that a perfect way to protest is debate and ban it from the Internet and bring forward the religious scholars to debate on this issue .....many of us have thoroughly read the meaning of the Quran (including me) ...I won't like to mention some things ..I don't want an argument but the truth is any non Muslim would question our faith or beliefs ..the life of prophet.....so what would we do...not answer logically but go on strikes?

The objective of the video was "Muslims r a blood thirsty nation" ...and we our selves r to blame for solidifying the reason behind it...we all know how

Now with the riots and emotional upheaval ...and such a big ignorance in us ...we have given a vast base to the political drama behind this all....in case u all noticed we r exposed

Any questions I can answer....I had to write more but havent much time

Reaction score
The story behind this whole video is something else. Lets just not debate on it, lets start something which tells the world how our beloved prophet (p.b.u.h) actually is. A thread maybe. We can post his life , convey our message.

Reaction score
The story behind this whole video is something else. Lets just not debate on it, lets start something which tells the world how our beloved prophet (p.b.u.h) actually is. A thread maybe. We can post his life , convey our message.
Nobody knows the actuality of the story

All m saying is...the Muslim nation needs to get a grip of itself

:)
I agree with u about posting a thread like that ....