• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ZAFAR ALAM NOTES ONLINE (ISLAMIAT NOTES)

Reaction score
hey everyone..i have a briliant compilation of notes..marking scemes..topical questions..etc..with me..if interested msg me on [email protected] or on instagram..laraib.k.awan.i will send u...:)

Reaction score
NOT HELPFUL, I wanted to tell you all if you have an Islamiyat 2058 teacher known as Syed Asif Udin...... Good luck cause the next two years of your life will be stuck getting roasted for no reason. Welcome to my life~~~ Hope these days exit fast. Also good luck for your caies. In case you wanna know....I have ZAFAR ALAM ISLAMIYAT notes.... i would share them but looks like these comments are old. ANY WAY! this isn't a 9 year old toddler, I am a 15 year old grownup. OKay BYe i have my paper tomorrow

Reaction score
NOT HELPFUL, I wanted to tell you all if you have an Islamiyat 2058 teacher known as Syed Asif Udin...... Good luck cause the next two years of your life will be stuck getting roasted for no reason. Welcome to my life~~~ Hope these days exit fast. Also good luck for your caies. In case you wanna know....I have ZAFAR ALAM ISLAMIYAT notes.... i would share them but looks like these comments are old. ANY WAY! this isn't a 9 year old toddler, I am a 15 year old grownup. OKay BYe i have my paper tomorrow

Bro please share zafar alam notes with me at [email protected]