• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ziauddin admissions

Reaction score
My sister got into Ziauddin, she did her A-levels and then took Fsc classes during the summers for the test.

Reaction score
My sister got into Ziauddin, she did her A-levels and then took Fsc classes during the summers for the test.
oh so any idea abt their requirements? for a levels and o levels..what grades do they want? and when is their test? any place where i can take classes for their test preparation?

Reaction score
My sister didn't get good grades in A levels, B's and C's , but her O level grades were good that's why she was able to balance it out.
I dont know about the dates of their test, check it out on their website?
There are many academies that give Fsc crash courses, i guess they are about 2 3 months long.

Reaction score
My sister didn't get good grades in A levels, B's and C's , but her O level grades were good that's why she was able to balance it out.
I dont know about the dates of their test, check it out on their website?
There are many academies that give Fsc crash courses, i guess they are about 2 3 months long.
ohh. could you please tell me when did your sister get in ziauddin? because from what i'v heard..now they only take students with A's in A levels.
yeah i have been to their website. it doesnt provide much info

Reaction score
Aaaah i see, I am sorry then :/ don't know much about these days, my sister is in her 3rd year now.

smj

Reaction score
I called them up and asked them. They said that entry test takes place in August and theform will be available in July.
They will announce it in dawn newspaper I think and on the website so relax.
All in formation will be available about admission by July hopefully!

Reaction score
I called them up and asked them. They said that entry test takes place in August and theform will be available in July.
They will announce it in dawn newspaper I think and on the website so relax.
All in formation will be available about admission by July hopefully!
thanks..do post it up if u have any updates..also, any idea abt their test pattern? are we supposed to do inter course? or just A level?