Recent content by Thought blocker

  1. Thought blocker

    Solution of mathematics hodder

    Ask yourself the following:- 1. Which topic is being tested 2. What have I learnt about that topic 3. What exactly is asked in question Now create a map in your mind or on the paper:- How can I connect the concepts I have written to get the solution of the question that has been asked. If it...
  2. Thought blocker

    A testament to time

    Absolutely, nothing is permanent.
  3. Thought blocker

    Hi

    Hi
  4. Thought blocker

    hahaha!

    hahaha!
  5. Thought blocker

    Welcome back!!

    Welcome back!!
  6. Thought blocker

    I don't have the solution manual.

    I don't have the solution manual.
  7. Thought blocker

    Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

    Xtreme Papers I have personally tested a lot! It is really good plus the subscription is very low, so i guess that's awesome! I think you also have the free tire to experience it and then buy it if you think it is helping you. All the best!
  8. Thought blocker

    Best GCE O-Level Tool

    ChaduaryTopison0 I hope this helps!
  9. Thought blocker

    Best GCE O-Level Tool

    Another example:-
  10. Thought blocker

    Best GCE O-Level Tool

    Yeayyy!! :cool:
  11. Thought blocker

    Best GCE O-Level Tool

    🔥 works beautifully!
  12. Thought blocker

    Best GCE O-Level Tool

    badrobot14 shall be here soon to reply
  13. Thought blocker

    HOW

    Wishing you the best! You can use this website to post your doubts and we shall be here to help you! You can also try the "prepare" feature by Xtremepapers! It is really very good!
  14. Thought blocker

    HOW

    Many congratulations! That's a really impressive results! You can clock it for A2 Physics and get that B to an A!
Top