• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ᴊυѕт ᴀ ғᴇω мᴀɢɪсᴀʟ ωᴏяᴅѕ

Reaction score
“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.” - Steve Jobs

Reaction score
HOW DO MUSLIMS TREAT THE ELDERLY? In Islam, it is not enough that we only pray for our parents, but we should act with limitless compassion, remembering that when we were helpless children, they preferred us to themselves. Mothers are particularly honored. When Muslim parents reach old age, they are treated mercifully, with kindness and selflessness. In Islam, serving one's parents is a duty second to prayer, and it is their right to expect it. It is considered despicable to express any irritation when, through no falt of their own, the old become difficult. Allah has said: { Your Loard has commanded that you workship none but Him, and that you be kind to your parents. If one of them or both of them reach old age with you, do not say to them a word disrespect, or scold them,but say a generous words to them. And act humbly to them in mercy, and say: " My Loard, have mercy on them, since they cared for me when I was small."} (Qur'an, 17:23-24)

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Babish Emogal Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) evilspirit25 fantastic girl fatimah zain Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream hafsa saleem HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 hellz Angel IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 Mohammad Habibur Rahman mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 zainab fahim Tuba noor Aly Emran CaptainDanger Enferno Experienced One frozen sunlight JoJoXJoJo muslimah here Rmarie-yum sweetiepie usama321 whitetiger64 XPFMember Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii areeba fatima Happy Muslimah ***amd*** asma tareen Batool Fatima waseem ahmed fatih934 Abdullah Zahid saad10khan Adeel12346 teachyourself acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum Rimsha Noor1 fatima azad maya <3 n to Anyone who is interested :)

Reaction score
The Prophet (SAW) said that Allah the Exalted had said: ' I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. When he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of Judgment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me, and sometimes He will say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. When he (the worshipper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshipper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious -- not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. [Muslim 4: 395]

Reaction score
“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.” - Steve Jobs
Wid all due respect, I disagree about "no one". A person wishing 2 b a martyr does wish 4 it.. N d enemy of Allah n His Messenger (saws) fears nth more dan our yearning 4 death, in His Path...

Reaction score
Wid all due respect, I disagree about "no one". A person wishing 2 b a martyr does wish 4 it.. N d enemy of Allah n His Messenger (saws) fears nth more dan our yearning 4 death, in His Path...
well said
I also disagree with this quote, but i liked it so shared it here

Reaction score
Appreciate what you have
BhPitjFCcAAMEaa.jpg