• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ᴊυѕт ᴀ ғᴇω мᴀɢɪсᴀʟ ωᴏяᴅѕ

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

This clicked my mind, when I saw Silent Hunter's post in *~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~* thread.

Abu Hurairah (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
"The uttering of the words: "Subhan-Allah (Allah is free from imperfection), Al-hamdu lillah (all praise is due to Allah), La ilaha illallah (there is no true god except Allah) and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)' is dearer to me than anything over which the sun rises.''
[Muslim]
Most of us usually visit the forums every single day almost. But we may forget to say these words! :(
So what I thought is, every time we visit the forums, make a post and say these words: SubhanAllah, Alhumdulilah , La ilaha illallah , Allahu Akbar...

and SubhanAllahi wa behamdihi subhanAllahil Azeem...

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
May Allah reward us ...aameen..
So everytime u visit the forums, just make a post and say these words . (It'd take less than a minute, but you'll receive much reward for it, InshaAllah.)

Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
btw I wanted to say, no worries in copying previous posts :) The main aim is we don’t forget....and even if one of you post, it reminds the other one! And you post, I read, I get the reward plus you get the reward too inshaAllah ;) so keep posting...copying is alright too (y)

May Allah help us all, and grant us successes in this world as well as the HereAfter..aameen

JazakAllahu Khairen!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
W.S!
Subhana'Allah!

Here's that hadith:
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
SubhanAllah, Alhumdulilah, La ilaha illallah, Allahuakbar.

SubhanAllahi wa behamdihi SubhanAllahil Azeem, SubhanAllahi wa behamdihi subhanAllahil Azeem.

W.S!
Subhana'Allah!

Here's that hadith:
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Jazak Allah Khairen! (y)

ktc

Reaction score
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته !

سبحان الله

الحمد لله

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

الله أكبر

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AOA!
SubhanAllahi wabehamdihi, Subhana'Allahil Azeem.

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said to me, "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?'' It is `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi' (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)'."[Muslim]

Reaction score
AOA
Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi Subhan Allahil Azeem, Allahuma Salleh Allah Muhammadin wa A'ale Muhammad.

Narrated Hazrat Abu Hurairah (RAA), Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: "Whoever says, Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea."