• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ᴊυѕт ᴀ ғᴇω мᴀɢɪсᴀʟ ωᴏяᴅѕ

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb !

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

i am amazed from what this great person is trying to do everyday , XPFMember: May Allah make it within ur "Mezan 7asanatk"
these great words are very easy to say it and many of us just get lazy to say it :)
i will try make u people say another beautiful words but at ur prayers , i thought of posting it when i saw this beautiful thread :)

At your prayers when u come up from ur kneeling after saying "May Allah answer for those who thank him" , you
will say "كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك" , when the Angels hear it and try to put u how many "7asanat", they wont know how much they can put for you , they cant count , alots alots , they go their Mighty Allah and say "We couldn't know how much "7asanat" we should give to this person , then Allah says " Leave it to me " , Allah himself will grant u "7asanat" , and Allah is very merciful that he could give you 10000000000000000000000000 of 7asanat , so try to habituate to say it at ur prayers after ur kneeling.