• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

....“Incorrect user name or password!”

Reaction score
XPFMember is Shaqaf a Girl? b.cuz there are Confusions in the Story. For E.g "Shaqaf muttered angrily and then asked Allah to forgive her. He picked his mobile phone and dialed her ( It would be "His" cux he is a boy na ) best friend’s number wanting to get her help

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
XPFMember is Shaqaf a Girl? b.cuz there are Confusions in the Story. For E.g "Shaqaf muttered angrily and then asked Allah to forgive her. He picked his mobile phone and dialed her ( It would be "His" cux he is a boy na ) best friend’s number wanting to get her help
Shaqaf is the girl's brother.
He asked Allah to forgive her (sister). He picked his mobile, and dialled her sister's best friend's number...possibly she would know her password..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
why didnt he n some more report the account ?..

my guess would be coz it was a story... anyway I guess the point of story was to make us think of consequences of our actions... that just like u can use internet for good and leave behind stuff that benefits ppl; even after you die... same way you can also leave behind stuff that hurts you even after you die...

Reaction score
AOA and jazakALLAH ! dis is realy an eye opener :(
ps: if its k,plz do tag me cz i dont search thro forums so it wud be helpful dis way :) JA khair

Reaction score
XPFMember
Thank u soooooo much for sharing this, I don’t know how to thank u! But I’ll say May Allah reward u here and hereafter….Ameen
Seriously ! U r so much Inspiring person…. Walla7i, This thread mad me cry ... I’ll share it to every1 I know, Inshalla7
Jazakalla7 kul 5yer to all ur threads and help !!
Salaam

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
XPFMember
Thank u soooooo much for sharing this, I don’t know how to thank u! But I’ll say May Allah reward u here and hereafter….Ameen
Seriously ! U r so much Inspiring person…. Walla7i, This thread mad me cry ... I’ll share it to every1 I know, Inshalla7
Jazakalla7 kul 5yer to all ur threads and help !!
Salaam
Aameen..and you too.
La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah..not really..

Yup, do share it..

wa eyyakum..

WaAlaikumAsSalam wr wb..