• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

◘===☼/~~◘► NEW O,A LEVEL RECORD !!

Reaction score
Geniuses can.

I bet studying french and arbic wud beat the crap out of him
They both are not easy subs,
Had he given only different languagss, then yeah it cud be worth believing
But coupled with so many other subs, it is close to impossible
Btw I heard that if u aredoing o levels, then u cant give papers to other boards (IGCSE)

Reaction score
Btw I heard that if u aredoing o levels, then u cant give papers to other boards (IGCSE)

He studied spanish and French only. Not arabic!
Spanish is easy. One can download apps for learning different languages on Iphone or whatever and learn new words everyday.
I started learning spanish and learned to talk in it, in only a few days. The Spanish paper is easy. One question is translation and other is about creative writing.

Reaction score
No, we can take Combined Sciences and Urdu B. Not in the same session with Urdu A, but we can give it in another session.
Same is the case with Human and Social Biology, we can give it in Oct-Nov, and Biology in May-June.

dude have you ever wondered why you cant give them in the same session?
come to think of it why would cie not allow you to give these two papers toghether?
the answer is because in unis only one out of them is chosen, they would accept the grade of urdu A or B
similarly 3 sciences or 1 combined sciences
bio or human and social biology

Reaction score
dude have you ever wondered why you cant give them in the same session?
come to think of it why would cie not allow you to give these two papers toghether?
the answer is because in unis only one out of them is chosen, they would accept the grade of urdu A or B
similarly 3 sciences or 1 combined sciences
bio or human and social biology

Yes, Uni's consider only one. But still they can be given in separate sessions, to increase A's.

Reaction score
He studied spanish and French only. Not arabic!
Spanish is easy. One can download apps for learning different languages on Iphone or whatever and learn new words everyday.
I started learning spanish and learned to talk in it, in only a few days. The Spanish paper is easy. One question is translation and other is about creative writing.

hey you mean to say you know the subjects he studied, please post it here too

Reaction score

i think you sort of can, in my school children gave one edexcel paper of ICT along wit others at the same time

Reaction score
hey you mean to say you know the subjects he studied, please post it here too

Well, i don't have a complete list of the subs he gave.
I just know he gave sciences, business subjects.. and only two other languages, not Arabic. Arabic is not even offered in Pakistan!

Reaction score
Well, i don't have a complete list of the subs he gave.
I just know he gave sciences, business subjects.. and only two other languages, not Arabic. Arabic is not even offered in Pakistan!

and those could be urdu B and english literature
who said those were 2 "different" languages :p

Reaction score
38As hmm... a record ok! But whats the use of 38As?? Isnt 8As enough to get scholarship in any school?? And I heard he got Bs so he repeated some subjects! Its kinda madness of making a record like this but congratz to him anyway! He worked hard and its no big deal to get this much! If I was genius like him, I would take 10 subject at least and try my luck for distinctions in these subjects rather than giving sooo many subjects with As only!! Even 1 DISTINCTION would be enough to make a record!!!!

Reaction score
38As hmm... a record ok! But whats the use of 38As?? Isnt 8As enough to get scholarship in any school?? And I heard he got Bs so he repeated some subjects! Its kinda madness of making a record like this but congratz to him anyway! He worked hard and its no big deal to get this much! If I was genius like him, I would take 10 subject at least and try my luck for distinctions in these subjects rather than giving sooo many subjects with As only!! Even 1 DISTINCTION would be enough to make a record!!!!

1 Distinction is not a record. People get distinctions every year. :p
Getting like 6 Distinctions would be a big deal.
I know a guy who got like 5+ distinctions.

Reaction score
1 Distinction is not a record. People get distinctions every year. :p
Getting like 6 Distinctions would be a big deal.
I know a guy who got like 5+ distinctions.

Even 1 is enough!! Distinction is no easy job no need to make records and show the world cox phir loogon ki nazr lagg sakti ha :p:sneaky: agar meri 1 siraf 1 distinction a jaiy(not possible lol) I would go mad X_X

Reaction score
Even 1 is enough!! Distinction is no easy job no need to make records and show the world cox phir loogon ki nazr lagg sakti ha :p:sneaky: agar meri 1 siraf 1 distinction a jaiy(not possible lol) I would go mad X_X

Haha, Yeah. :p
So universities give a lot of importance to distinctions?