• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_m1pht0UfyJ1qdxa23o1_500.png

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Sa'id (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Amongst the people preceding your age, there was a man whom Allah had given a lot of money. While he was in his death-bed, he called his sons and said, 'What type of father have I been to you?' They replied, 'You have been a good father.' He said, 'I have never done a single good deed; so when I die, burn me, crush my body, and scatter the resulting ashes on a windy day.' His sons did accordingly, but Allah gathered his particles and asked (him), 'What made you do so?' He replied, 'Fear of you.' So Allah bestowed His Mercy upon him (forgave him)."

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 684

Reaction score
EID MILAD????????? OR CHRISTMAS?????????
IS there A difference???

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?
Muslim :: Book 34 : Hadith 6448
is this true.....????
yes..
http://www.hadithcollection.com/sah...sahih-muslim-book-034-hadith-number-6448.html

Reaction score
“Do not tell everyone your story. You will only end up feeling more rejected. People cannot give you what you long for in your heart. The more you expect from people’s response to your experience of abandonment, the more you will feel exposed to ridicule.”

N.M

Reaction score
734602_467060233342158_31316876_n.png

♥ ♥ ♥Your Mother is a gift,
Don't abuse her,
Your Mother is a gift,
More Beautiful than a rose

♥ ♥ ♥Your Mother is a present,
Please respect her,
Your Mother is a present,
Helping you till she dies.

♥ ♥ ♥Your Mother carried you,