• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi's thoughts on egypt:

The situation in Egypt is a mess. My heart and dua's go out to the people and land of Masr.

Some points to think about:
1) The millions of Egyptian celebrating the coup: do you really think that this heralds in an age of freedom and democracy? Do you really believe that the army will honor any democratically elected party in the future? Think ahead and don't let your hatred of one group blind you to the reality of the Egyptian army. Did you yourselves not cheer and celebrate when the army was put in its place by Morsi himself barely a year ago?

2) O people of Egypt: please, for the sake of Allah, keep your hands free of any bloodshed. Follow the advice of our Prophet (SAW) when he told Muslims to flee to their houses in times of civil unrest, and to break their own weapons and swords rather than kill innocents.

3) For all Muslims in other lands: pay heed to what it taking place, and be amazed at the animosity of so many millions of people to the 'Brotherhood'. While I myself am obviously not a member and actually have have many points of disagreement with them (some theological, some methodological), in the end of the day they were democratically elected, and they are nowhere near as evil as their enemies portray them. Yet, so many ordinary Egyptians are so caught up in their anger against the Ikhwan that they are willing to side with the most evil faction imaginable (the remnants of Mubarak's regime and the very same group that attacked and killed protestors two years ago). This phobia and insane hatred of the Ikhwan does not bode well for Egypt's future, or even for the future of any Islamic political parties. It also shows that much more work remains to be done at the grassroots level before Islamic political parties expect to be in power. Average people need to learn to be patient, and to show respect and be civil even with those whom they disagree with.

4) Lastly, Allah alone knows what is truly going on. However, I must say that something does not seem right. How is it possible that such large crowds gathered so fast, and these events transpired so quickly, and the tide changed within a few weeks?! Morsi was not really given a chance. Are there other players involved? Is this a type of Operation Ajax by some parties (Google if you don't know), or is their consent being manufactured (Google 'Manufactured Consent'), or is it genuine and spontaneous frustration (hard to believe, but possible)? Time will tell...

In the meantime, may Allah grant Masr and its people safety and security, and may He protect the innocent men, women and children who live there. Ameen!

Ameen and very well said (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
Beautiful_Ramadan_Wallpaper_Top_Islamic_Wallpapers.jpg