• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Have you started packing yet?
Have you started packing yet? Allah's promise will be fulfilled. The death is something so inevitable, yet so very often forgotten. You pack your bags when you go trips and holidays. Have you thought about the bag you need to pack for the hereafter? Have you started packing yet? Remember this life is temporary. The hereafter is eternal. How full is your luggage of deeds,what does your luggage contain? Have you packed your Salat everyday? Have you packed your fasting? Have you packed your reading and memorizing of the Quran? Have you packed those little things you do and get Ajar for? HAVE YOU??? Your ticket is booked to the hereafter, but only Allah knows your departure. Pack your bags now before you depart from this world! Remember there is no limit to how much you can pack for there hereafter.

Reaction score
If We Love Someone, Then We Want To Give Each And Everything To Whom We Love. We Want To Change Everything According To His/Her Mood.We Want To Give Him/Her Very Expensive Gift.Is This True? Sure Everyone Feels The Same.
But
If We Say We Love Allah,If We Claim Everywhere That We Love Allah. But What We Do For Him? We Donot Change Our Life According To His Will. We Donot Want To Spend Money For Sake Of Allah.
And Most Important When We Give Clothes And Other Eating Stuff To Poors As Charity. Then We Try To Give Those Things Which Are Rejected By Us Or Which Are Not Liked By Us.
Here Comes The Point That We Donot Love Allah Because How Can Allah Likes Those Things Which Are Not Liked By Us.
Think What We Do For Sake Of Allah.Lets Promise Ourself Today That We Try To Prove That We Love Allah Insted Of Only Saying It. InshAllah.

Reaction score
Have full intention from now, to read as much of the Qur'aan as you can.
Love the Qur'aan. Build a close relationship with it. Realize that these are the Words of your Lord....Words that will take you to Jannah, your Ultimate Goal.
Don't just read it with your eyes. Read it with your heart. Let it sink in your soul. Savor the joy and cherish the delight in reading the Book of Allah. Taste the sweetness of Imaan. Don't be in a rush to quickly finish the reading. Rather, take your time to ponder over the words and understand the meanings. Don't think..."when am I going to finish this Surah? Rather....when am I going to implement this in my life?" Remember, nothing is sweeter and more pleasurable than the ayaat of the Qur'aan that you can understand.

Reaction score
There are many Muslims who were with us last Ramadan, but haven't made it for this Ramadan. O Allah, forgive them and grant them Jannah' AMEEN.......

Reaction score
Look back and thank Allah. Look forward and trust Allah. Look around and believe Allah. and look within yourself and find Allah.

Reaction score
Allah > My fears. Allah > My problems. Allah > My failures. Allah > My insecurities. Allah > My weaknesses. Allah > My everything.

Reaction score
Allah > My fears. Allah > My problems. Allah > My failures. Allah > My insecurities. Allah > My weaknesses. Allah > My everything.