• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_movvmxrzU31r75xe0o1_1280.jpg

Reaction score
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى ضَعِيفٌ فَقَوِّ فِى رِضَاكَ ضَعْفِى وَخُذْ اِلَى الخَيْرِ بِنَاصِيَتِى وَاجْعَلِ الإِسْلاَمَ مُنْتَهَى رِضَاىَ
O Allah! I am truly weak; turn my weakness into strength that I may follow Thy will, and draw me towards goodness; and make Islam most pleasing to me

Reaction score
The FOUR ways to look
ೋ. Look BACK and THANK Allaah,
ೋ. Look FORWARD and TRUST Allaah,
ೋ. Look AROUND and SERVE Allaah,
ೋ. Look WITHIN and FIND Allaah.

Reaction score
When u demonstrate Taqwa Allah grants u an exit from every difficulty. The problem is we want the exit BEFORE we endure the hardship that develops Taqwa

Reaction score
Treat people the way you want Allah to Treat you. Rahma begets Rahma, Love begets Love, Kindness begets Kindness

Reaction score
Put your burden on Allah and He will carry you and what worries you. Ask Him for provisions and He will give you until He pleases you. Never knock on the door of those who have closed their doors on you and forget the One who has opened all of His doors for people. ~Shaikh Lafi al-Ouni

Reaction score
Sometimes we lose hope in turning to God and asking for His help because we feel like we have done too much wrong. And yet think of a child who has just angered his mother and immediately after trips and falls on the stairs. Even if that child had just angered his mother to tears, the moment he falls and cries for help, she runs to him. This is human mercy. And God is infinitely more merciful than a mother is to her child. So, do you think—no matter what you’ve done—when you’re falling and cry out to the *most* merciful…He wouldn’t come save you?"
—Yasmin Mogahed

Reaction score
“O Allah, it is You who makes the dawn break and makes the night a time for rest and appoints the sun and moon to reckon by. Relieve me of debt and enrich me from poverty and let me enjoy my hearing, my sight and my strength in Your way.”AMEEN...

Reaction score
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from negligence, degradation and destitution; I seek refuge in

,you from unbelief, wickedness, vanity and show; and I seek refuge in You from blindness/

deafness and leprosy and bad diseases”Ameen....