• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Ya Allah, In this morning... Let me Whisper something to You.."Make it easy in my difficult time...make me strong in my weakens....I cant speak, only my tears is my language .... Ameen.
Ya Allah, In this morning... Let me Whisper something to You.."Make it easy in my difficult time...make me strong in my weakens....I cant speak, only my tears is my language .... Ameen.

Reaction score
1011564_635355939821677_628610416_n.jpg

Reaction score
O Allah, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened, Ameen.a

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (salla’Allahu ‘alayhi wasalam) Said, The smell that comes from the mouth of a fasting person is better with Allaah than the scent of musk. [Muslim]

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Allaah holds out His hand at night to accept the repentance of those who have sinned during the day, and He holds out his hand by day to accept the repentance of those who have sinned at night – until the sun rises from its place of setting.” [Muslim]