• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
26.04.14+-+1

Reaction score
Merits Of Friday!!

There is a response hour on Friday, during which every supplication from a Muslim is accepted by ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى). Two different times have been reported for this.
Refer to hadith below:

Jabir bin Abdullah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه reported that Allah’s Messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,

“Friday has twelve meaning hours to it. There is no Muslim who asks ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) for anything (during it) except that ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) gives it to him, so seek it during the last hour after Asr.”
[Hadith No. 1048, Book of Salah, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 1]

and,

Abu Burdah bin Abi Musa Al-Ash’ari رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه said: Abdullah bin Umar رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه asked me, “Have you heard your father narrating from Allah’s Messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ regarding Friday meaning the Hour (of response)?” I said, “Yes, I heard him say: I heard Allah’s Messenger صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ say:

It is between the time that the Imam sits down until prayer is finished.”
[Hadith No. 1049, Book of Salah, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 1]

Maybe the blessed moment of Divine Grace when supplications are answered on Friday alternates between times.

And ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) knows best.