• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
WHAT'S THE USE ....

What's the use ......... of your Biology degree if you don't pray to The One who Created every living and non-living thing you study?

What's the use ........ of your Medical degree if you can't cure your heart from greed, gossip, envy, arrogance, and lust?

What's the use .......... of your Engineering degree if you don't build a relationship with the One who engineered everything in this whole universe?

What's the use ......... of your Education degree if you don't teach your own children how to pass the tests of life?

What's the use ........ of your Literature degree if you don't read the book written by your Lord?

What's the use .......... of your Law degree if you don't follow the laws of The Judge of the highest court - the Master of the Day of Judgement?

The degree that matters most .... is the DEGREE of JANNAH you will ascend to.........

*Forwarded Message*

Just imagine how will we feel when we receive the degree of Jannah on Yawm al Qiyamah! May Allaah grant us Al Firdaws ameen!

Reaction score
*** JUST RELEASED ***

2014 Ramadhan Guide.

Download directly to your phone/device:

http://quranproject.org/go_files/books/767610-Ramadhan Guide 14.pdf

The Qur'an Project's 2014 RAMADHAN GUIDE [PDF]

Includes:
* Daily Checklist
* Recommendations
* Various Dua's [including from the Qur'an, dua's for Layl tul Qadr, dua's seeking the Love of Allah [s.w.t] and different duas used in Qunoot
* Prayer Timetable and much more!!!

Please share on to WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram

Reaction score
Beautiful... Must read:j

May be good story to tell to our young kids as well!

Once, a Junior School teacher asked her students to bring some potatoes in a plastic bag to school. Each potato will be given a name of the person whom that child hates. Like this, the number of potatoes will be equal to the number of persons they hate.

On a decided day, the children brought their potatoes well addressed. Some had two, some had three and some had even five potatoes.

The teacher said they have to carry these potatoes with them everywhere they go for a week.

As the days passed the children started to complain about the spoiled smell that started coming from these potatoes. Also some students who had many potatoes complained that it was very heavy to carry them all around. The children got rid of this assignment after a week, when it got over.

The teacher asked, "How did you feel in this one week?"

The children discussed their problems about the smell and weight.

Then the teacher said, "This situation is very similar to what you carry in your heart when you don't like some people. This hatred makes your heart unhealthy and you carry that hatred in your heart everywhere you go. If you can't bear the smell of spoiled potatoes for a week, imagine the impact on your heart of this hatred that you carry throughout your life."

Our heart is a beautiful garden that needs a regular cleaning of unwanted weeds. Forgive those who have not behaved with you as expected and forget the bad things. This also makes room available for storing good things.....

Reaction score
A question to actually think about. Seriously. We have so many questions. we want logics we introduce faults in every command of Allah.. Is this something WE should be doing? I mean, WE?? Why dont we accept the command of Allah as it is. And i think the answer is simple. Which everyone of us know. Deep inside our hearts. May Allah give us Hadayaah and guide us to the right path. Ameen.

Reaction score
A question to actually think about. Seriously. We have so many questions. we want logics we introduce faults in every command of Allah.. Is this something WE should be doing? I mean, WE?? Why dont we accept the command of Allah as it is. And i think the answer is simple. Which everyone of us know. Deep inside our hearts. May Allah give us Hadayaah and guide us to the right path. Ameen.
Aaameennn :(

Reaction score
MissionDawah.com is asking people in Brazil What's Your Goal?

Alhamdulillah they have been able to pass on the message with people embracing Islam while the Football World Cup goes on.

Mission Dawah has announced 5th July to be #GlobalDawahDay. Aapne kisko di Islam ki dawat?

Watch this heart melting video:

Reaction score
I think we should ask questions.... As this is how Hazrat Ibrahim A.S has founded the True Lord, Allah SWT... I think we should ask questions as this is the sign of healthy and smart Muslim, for how can a we defend and propagate our own religion if we aren't clear about our own points of views... Following something is just like robotically doing a job while knowing the purpose and soul of that something will only make us more productive, persistent and thankful...
Well, I believe that all commandments of Allah are logical and are there for a reason ...If a person is trying to find a fault in it means that either he doesn't want to accept Islam or he just want to know more about Islam as Islam itself is very attractive... And most of the Non-Muslims did have accepted the magnificence of Islam and even re-converted ,by the method of 'Questioning' and surely Allah gives the answers and Hedayah if a person really wants to know... So may Allah grant us Hedayah..
Sorry but by no mean I want to prove u wrong or anything like that...