• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
images

images

Reaction score
Reported by Abu Sa’id (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Amongst the people preceding your age, there was a man whom Allah had given a lot of money. While he was in his death-bed, he called his sons and said, ‘What type of father have I been to you? They replied, ‘You have been a good father.’ He said, ‘I have never done a single good deed; so when I die, burn me, crush my body, and scatter the resulting ashes on a windy day.’ His sons did accordingly, but Allah gathered his particles and asked (him), ‘What made you do so?’ He replied, “Fear of you.’ So Allah bestowed His Mercy upon him. (forgave him).”
(Bukhari)

Reaction score
Reported by ‘Aisha (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to love to start doing things from the right side whenever possible, in performing ablution, putting on his shoes, and combing his hair. (Al-Ash’ath said: The Prophet used to do so in all his affairs.)
(Bukhari)

Reaction score
Reported by Hakim bin Hizam (RA): Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “Both parties in a business transaction have a right to annul it so long as they have not separated; and if they tell the truth and make everything clear to each other (i.e., the seller and the buyer speak the truth, the seller with regard to what is purchased, and the buyer with regard to the money) they will be blessed in their transaction, but if they conceal anything and lie, the blessing on their transaction will be eliminated.”
[Bukhari and Muslim]

Reaction score
Ibn-Qayyim If a person is sincere towards Allah in all his affairs, Allah will give him more than He gives to others, and this sincerity results from true love of Allah and true trust in Him. So the most sincere of people is the one who is loves Allah most and puts most trust in Him. Al-Fawaa’id, p. 186, 187

Reaction score
فَسُبْحَانَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

Limitless, then, in His glory is He in whose hand rests the mighty dominion over all things; and unto Him you all will be brought back.

(Quran 36:83)

Reaction score
Abu Darda (radiallaahu `anhu) has said: “A good companion is better than loneliness, and loneliness is better than a bad companion.The one who calls to goodness is better than the one who is silent, and the silent one is better than the one who calls to evil”. [Al-'Izlah wal-Infiraad, page 57 of Ibn Abi Dunya]