• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_ngh66eSBsT1qh2zr1o2_500.jpg

Reaction score
Christmas is a celebration of the birth of God or God's son!!!

Respectfully Muslims don't believe that God had a birth date or that God was born with a son.

Because the Quran and the Bible rejects this

Bible says "God is not a man" and "God is not the son of man"
Numbers 23:19

Quran says,
"Say, He is God the uniquely One! God, the Eternal, Absolute! He neither begets nor is born, And there is none like unto Him - He is Uniquely One!" (chapter 112)

So we hope you understand why we excuse ourselves politely from saying Merry Christmas, because saying Merry Christmas says God had a birth date with a son, but remember that the Quran and the Bible rejects this, because God Almighty the Creator is Uniquely One! without any sons, daughters and grandchildren, or a birth date because God Almighty Allah is Uniquely One!

Thank you for understanding.

My Name, IDK whether people actually don't get tagged here or they ignore the tags, but if you can, do tag them. 'guess my tags don't work -.-

Reaction score
tumblr_ngu4thCY8S1qapk2qo1_500.png

The Prophet ﷺ said:

Two phrases; beloved to ar-Rahman [the Majestic One, i.e. God], easy on the tongue, heavy in the balance of deeds:

Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi, subhanallahi al-adheem [all glory and praises belong to Allah, all glory belongs to Allah the Magnificent.

Narrated by al-Bukhari

Reaction score
“يارب استحلفتك بضعفي وقوتك ، وأقسمت عليك بعجزي واقتدارك .. إلا جعلت لي مخرجاً من ظلمتي إلى نوري .. ومن نوري إلى نورك .. سبحانك لا إله إلا أنت

O Lord, I beseech you by my weakness and Your strength, and I call on You by my powerlessness and Your power, to create a way out of my darkness into my light, and out of my light into Your Light, You are infinite and pure, none is worthy of worship besides You.”

Aameen!

Reaction score
Look beyond.

See through.

He is showing you His signs so that you never forget who gave you the beauty of the stars, the moon, and the sun.

And then He showed you their setting. To teach you. Never ‘face’ anything, but Him.

Never believe that power lies in anything, but Him. Never run. To anything, but Him.

When you do, He’ll give you the world!

But, only when you stop chasing it.

And let it go.

Only when you ‘throw the staff’, and ‘face’ only Him.

These are not concepts.

These are the truest Realities that exist.

Outside of this Reality is only illusion.