• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

㋡☺❄♬♫are you talented enuf share ur artwork, poems ,stories...anything HERE....✎♬☠☺㋡

perfect tym pass???

• Total voters
Reaction score
:unsure: :unsure:

There's a fire somewhere,
somewhere deep within,
the cold emotions,
now's the time to despair the voice,
yet the wisdom doesn't allow,
In a hunt of wisdom,
the heart just passes by the storm,
the storm of screaming silences,
the storm of dry tears,
the storm of brave fears.
Every breath is short and numb,
but the pen just keeps working,
for the work my soul feels for.
Ink has no more got a color,
yet some beings can have a sight of it,
Desire is burning within everywhere,
there is definitely a fire somewhere........ /

Reaction score
:unsure: :unsure:

There's a fire somewhere,
somewhere deep within,
the cold emotions,
now's the time to despair the voice,
yet the wisdom doesn't allow,
In a hunt of wisdom,
the heart just passes by the storm,
the storm of screaming silences,
the storm of dry tears,
the storm of brave fears.
Every breath is short and numb,
but the pen just keeps working,
for the work my soul feels for.
Ink has no more got a color,
yet some beings can have a sight of it,
Desire is burning within everywhere,
there is definitely a fire somewhere........ /
OMG!!!!!!!! u r unsure bout this.???????...........u ve got NATURAL talent dude....

Reaction score
An incomplete poem made by: Rmarie-yum (it seriously is incomplete cz I am incomplete myself :p )
So Yeah don't throw tomatoes at me :p

I used to believe that someone like you,
would make me feel complete.
I used to think that your warm heart,
would get my lifeless soul out of the concrete.
I used to dream that maybe someday,
you'd be the one who would always keep me happy.
And now I let my heart brake and my soul fade,
and now I can tell you that my life has been sorta crappy.
I used to say that you'd be the one that would make me believe that everything will be okay,
and because of my stupid heart, im broken and now I face the world with missing you everyday.
I used to want you to be in every chapter of my life,
but now I can see that you left my hand and ran towards a knife.
I used to want to be with you all the time,
but you changed so much that i cant recongnise you anymore!
You've always been smart but breaking my heart has never been the perfect crime.
I used to cry to sleep every time I got you upset,
I never meant to but now I realize that if you cared then you would still be alive in my life instead of forcing me to face regret.
I used to love your calls every time when im home alone,
now I never hear i ring so now i am stuck singing payphone.
I used to try my best to be whatever you wanted me to be,
done my best and tried so hard but when i remember the past, i realize no matter what i done to make you happy...
you would always have a problem with me.
I used to do so many things just to let you know how much i loved you
but as you watched me slept on your doorstep I feel that you will never be happy no matter what i do..
You told me to forget and stop crying,
you think its easy? To find out all your miserable lies you kept hiding.
i dont need your sweet songs or your beautiful poetry, maybe your life is perfect now .
You have no worries, no depression and you dont have me.

To be continued...

Reaction score
Confession: I'm a poet and a writer. I pen down my emotions because it's the best way out.
Wrote this incomplete poem sometime ago:
The sky looks upon the world
That continues to fade away
The love in my heart’s mould
Slowly dies today,
It hurts to think of the past
When my mind was in full bloom
But how could I know, alas!
This would lead to my doom,
The time when I was
Very happy and gay
My love had without a pause
Come forever to stay,
I never chose this way for myself
It was you who made me do
I know you wanted me for yourself
And you know I wanted you too,
But things went wrong
I don’t know when
I didn’t anymore belong
To you, forever and then.........

Reaction score
Confession: I'm a poet and a writer. I pen down my emotions because it's the best way out.
Slowly dies today,
The time when I was
Very happy and gay
Come forever to stay,
But things went wrong
I don’t know when
I didn’t anymore belong
looks like wordswoth will envy your talent. bcoz the poem is GREAT;)

Reaction score
friends-jpg.21013

^ This is a stanza :D

Reaction score
Wrote this story a long time ago. Thought I'd share it with you guys..

Lisa Worthington peeked into the kitchen and warily watched her stepmother Joanne Kingston preparing dinner. Her father was gone to a clinic for a check up for his illness.The young girl was shaking uncontrollably as she held a gun tightly in one hand and her sister, Lindsey's hand in the other. She looked at her sister who nodded and mouthed a "go on". At this, Lisa took a deep breath, carefully stepped into the kitchen and pointed the gun at Joanne.

The reason why Lisa was about to kill her stepmother was pretty valid to her. A year ago, when Lisa and her mother were returning home from watching a movie, Lisa's mother was shot dead by someone. The only people who witnessed this was herself and Joanne. Well, Lisa was actually knocked into a wall before she could witness anything and Joanne, who was also a police officer, was luckily around the neighborhood when she heard the gunshots and had managed to save Lisa but couldn't capture the criminal. After that, she never really remembered what happened during the past year after she had woken up and was informed about her mother's fate.

Two weeks ago, Lisa had came back home and found out that her father, Ben had married Joanne. She and Lindsey were both against this marriage as they couldn't believe how Ben had so quickly gotten over their mother and married someone else. They would avoid Joanne as much as possible and would spend most of their time in their room when she was around. Since her return, Lisa noticed how Ben has been treating Lindsey like she doesn't even exist. When she asked her sister about this, Lindsey told her that he was mad for trying to punch Joanne for getting in her nerves at this Lisa giggled.

Since her return, Lisa had been obsessed over finding out who killed her mother. She would spend day and night researching in hopes of finding out anything about the killer. Lindsey was never against this as she would help her with her research. One day, Lindsey had given her this bizarre idea that maybe Joanne was the killer. At first Lisa thought that that was a crazy idea until Lindsey found her mother's necklace in Joanne's closet. The same necklace her mother was wearing when she got shot. Due to this Lisa started having second thoughts and would spend most of her time carefully watching Joanne and noticed how she would keep a knife under the pillow and a gun in her the closet but what caught her attention the most was the white substance she would mix in her father's tea! Lindsey herself had never noticed that and they knew they had to take action when their father had fallen ill.

So both the sisters were finally convinced that Joanne had killed their mother and that she was after their father now. Lisa had thought about calling the police but Linsey told her that they won't believe her as Joanne was one of them and that they had to get rid of her by themselves and told Lisa her plan. Lisa's eyes widened and asked her what their father would think and at this Lindsey said that he'll understand and started leading her to Joanne's closet where the gun was kept.

So here she was, standing there pointing the gun at her stepmother whose back was facing her as she cooked
dinner. Lisa looked at Lindsey one more time before closing her eyes and pulling the trigger. The sound of a gunshot rang through the room and when she opened her eyes, she was Joanne sprawled on the floor. She released a breath she was holding and turned to her sister who smiled and told her that their father was safe now. Before Lisa could say anything, she heard someone shout Joanne's name. She turned around and saw her father rushed to Joanne's side and pick up her limp body and cradle her in his arms. Ben had then turned to his daughter with wide eyes and asked her what she had done. Lisa was silent but she felt a nudge from her sister. Lisa nodded her head and told her father everything. Ben did not even move from the spot as he listened with wide eyes. He then gently put Lindsey's body down, got up, approached Lisa, put his sweaty and shaking hands on her shoulder and told her the most bizarre thing she has ever heard: Lindsey was dead. At this, Lisa laughed and told him she was standing right next to her but when she turned to her, Lindsey was gone. Lisa was so confused as she shook away from her father's grip and started running around the house, eye's darting in every room as she called Lindsey's name but she couldn't find her. She dropped the gun and sank to her knees and clutched her head while breathing heavily. How can Lindsey be dead when she was with her the whole time! She looked at her father as he started explaining everything to her.

Lindsey had died the same night her mother had. She was shot dead before Lisa had been knocked unconscious by being pushed into a wall. When Lisa had woken up and had been told about her mother and
sister's fate she had gotten so depressed that she started seeing and talking to both her mother and sister claiming that they were alive but she found out she was hallucinating, she tried committing suicide which led to her father putting her in an asylum. During her time there, she had been able to stop the hallucinations but ended up reshaping the memory of her mother and sisters death and also the memory of her time in the asylum. A week ago, she had been declared stable by the doctors and had returned home. Ben told her that Joanne had the same kind of necklace her mother had and the reason she keeps a knife and gun is because she is a police officer and keeps her weapons with her all the time and that white substance was Ben's medicine. All of this information slowly started to sink in as Lisa started to remember everything: her time in the asylum and her sisters death. The reason why Ben would keep ignoring Lindsey is not because of a fight they had, but because Lindsey was never there. Tears started to fall from Lisa's eyes as she found out the truth and that Joanne was innocent and she had shot her in cold blood.

They both heard the sound of the ambulance from a distance. Lisa's blank eyes stared at the ground as her father started guiding her to the couch, she had two options now. One was to go to prison and the other was to go back to the asylum and obviously she doesnt want to go to either place. Lisa had then decided to choose option three. She roughly pushed her father away and ran to the kitchen, took out a long, sharp knife from the drawer and plunged it into her chest.

Reaction score
Wrote this story a long time ago. Thought I'd share it with you guys..

Lisa Worthington peeked into the kitchen and warily watched her stepmother Joanne Kingston preparing dinner. Her father was gone to a clinic for a check up for his illness.The young girl was shaking uncontrollably as she held a gun tightly in one hand and her sister, Lindsey's hand in the other. She looked at her sister who nodded and mouthed a "go on". At this, Lisa took a deep breath, carefully stepped into the kitchen and pointed the gun at Joanne.

The reason why Lisa was about to kill her stepmother was pretty valid to her. A year ago, when Lisa and her mother were returning home from watching a movie, Lisa's mother was shot dead by someone. The only people who witnessed this was herself and Joanne. Well, Lisa was actually knocked into a wall before she could witness anything and Joanne, who was also a police officer, was luckily around the neighborhood when she heard the gunshots and had managed to save Lisa but couldn't capture the criminal. After that, she never really remembered what happened during the past year after she had woken up and was informed about her mother's fate.

Two weeks ago, Lisa had came back home and found out that her father, Ben had married Joanne. She and Lindsey were both against this marriage as they couldn't believe how Ben had so quickly gotten over their mother and married someone else. They would avoid Joanne as much as possible and would spend most of their time in their room when she was around. Since her return, Lisa noticed how Ben has been treating Lindsey like she doesn't even exist. When she asked her sister about this, Lindsey told her that he was mad for trying to punch Joanne for getting in her nerves at this Lisa giggled.

Since her return, Lisa had been obsessed over finding out who killed her mother. She would spend day and night researching in hopes of finding out anything about the killer. Lindsey was never against this as she would help her with her research. One day, Lindsey had given her this bizarre idea that maybe Joanne was the killer. At first Lisa thought that that was a crazy idea until Lindsey found her mother's necklace in Joanne's closet. The same necklace her mother was wearing when she got shot. Due to this Lisa started having second thoughts and would spend most of her time carefully watching Joanne and noticed how she would keep a knife under the pillow and a gun in her the closet but what caught her attention the most was the white substance she would mix in her father's tea! Lindsey herself had never noticed that and they knew they had to take action when their father had fallen ill.

So both the sisters were finally convinced that Joanne had killed their mother and that she was after their father now. Lisa had thought about calling the police but Linsey told her that they won't believe her as Joanne was one of them and that they had to get rid of her by themselves and told Lisa her plan. Lisa's eyes widened and asked her what their father would think and at this Lindsey said that he'll understand and started leading her to Joanne's closet where the gun was kept.

So here she was, standing there pointing the gun at her stepmother whose back was facing her as she cooked
dinner. Lisa looked at Lindsey one more time before closing her eyes and pulling the trigger. The sound of a gunshot rang through the room and when she opened her eyes, she was Joanne sprawled on the floor. She released a breath she was holding and turned to her sister who smiled and told her that their father was safe now. Before Lisa could say anything, she heard someone shout Joanne's name. She turned around and saw her father rushed to Joanne's side and pick up her limp body and cradle her in his arms. Ben had then turned to his daughter with wide eyes and asked her what she had done. Lisa was silent but she felt a nudge from her sister. Lisa nodded her head and told her father everything. Ben did not even move from the spot as he listened with wide eyes. He then gently put Lindsey's body down, got up, approached Lisa, put his sweaty and shaking hands on her shoulder and told her the most bizarre thing she has ever heard: Lindsey was dead. At this, Lisa laughed and told him she was standing right next to her but when she turned to her, Lindsey was gone. Lisa was so confused as she shook away from her father's grip and started running around the house, eye's darting in every room as she called Lindsey's name but she couldn't find her. She dropped the gun and sank to her knees and clutched her head while breathing heavily. How can Lindsey be dead when she was with her the whole time! She looked at her father as he started explaining everything to her.

Lindsey had died the same night her mother had. She was shot dead before Lisa had been knocked unconscious by being pushed into a wall. When Lisa had woken up and had been told about her mother and
sister's fate she had gotten so depressed that she started seeing and talking to both her mother and sister claiming that they were alive but she found out she was hallucinating, she tried committing suicide which led to her father putting her in an asylum. During her time there, she had been able to stop the hallucinations but ended up reshaping the memory of her mother and sisters death and also the memory of her time in the asylum. A week ago, she had been declared stable by the doctors and had returned home. Ben told her that Joanne had the same kind of necklace her mother had and the reason she keeps a knife and gun is because she is a police officer and keeps her weapons with her all the time and that white substance was Ben's medicine. All of this information slowly started to sink in as Lisa started to remember everything: her time in the asylum and her sisters death. The reason why Ben would keep ignoring Lindsey is not because of a fight they had, but because Lindsey was never there. Tears started to fall from Lisa's eyes as she found out the truth and that Joanne was innocent and she had shot her in cold blood.

They both heard the sound of the ambulance from a distance. Lisa's blank eyes stared at the ground as her father started guiding her to the couch, she had two options now. One was to go to prison and the other was to go back to the asylum and obviously she doesnt want to go to either place. Lisa had then decided to choose option three. She roughly pushed her father away and ran to the kitchen, took out a long, sharp knife from the drawer and plunged it into her chest.
THIS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME SAMIAA! WELL DONNNNE!

Reaction score
Slowly dies today,
The time when I was
Very happy and gay
Come forever to stay,
But things went wrong
I don’t know when
I didn’t anymore belong
beautiful :)

Reaction score
My own creative work, Does anyone has time to read this long poem?​
Student Life
Baby born in hands of Mom​
A new student in educated home​
Turned to a little boy​
Pre-school starts end of joy​
Crying in early morning​
No school, my warning​
Entered class with blank expression​
A cause of teacher's depression​
Grown up to primary student​
slowly turning prudent​
learning in the class​
teachers make students harass​
Experiencing the early exams​
Reading books in traffic jams​
Qualified for High School​
Meeting friends worth jewels​
Trying to balance routine​
Learning, playing and keeping room clean​
Finally proven worth​
Celebrating the success's birth​
Moved to college level​
Identifying a number of devil​
Choosing a right career field​
Bounding to studies fun sealed​
Planning to enjoy in university​
Expecting life's diversity​
Never ending student life​
Even after getting a wife ;)

Reaction score
BELIEVE
~Think before you speak, listen before you decide
Never do anything you know you will regret
Because this world might give you chances
But even they come to an end.
People have got an expiry date
A date we’re consciously unaware of
Let it slide by now but don’t forget it
Your last day might be around the corner.

Breathe like it’s your last breath,
And give the world your best
‘Cause who knows you might make an impact.

Believe in what you think is right
Don’t let others decide your life.
Give them your best shot
Cause you might rise to shine bright.
Flaunt your skills and polish your talents
‘Cause remember nothing is here to stay forever.

But actions speak louder than words
Remembered for an eternity but before that you need to BELIEVE~

## my journal ^^^

Reaction score
BELIEVE
~Think before you speak, listen before you decide
Never do anything you know you will regret
Because this world might give you chances
But even they come to an end.
People have got an expiry date
A date we’re consciously unaware of
Let it slide by now but don’t forget it
Your last day might be around the corner.

Breathe like it’s your last breath,
And give the world your best
‘Cause who knows you might make an impact.

Believe in what you think is right
Don’t let others decide your life.
Give them your best shot
Cause you might rise to shine bright.
Flaunt your skills and polish your talents
‘Cause remember nothing is here to stay forever.

But actions speak louder than words
Remembered for an eternity but before that you need to BELIEVE~

## my journal ^^^
Impressive! If its ur own poetry ;)