• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths paper 2 Extended disscussion!!!!

Reaction score
Hey karthik! What was the answer you got for the angles.. There was that sort of a triangle with a circle right!

Reaction score
Tch Tch.......check again i gave 22 and the inequalities answer was in the top right corner......see that y is less than or equal to 2x.......this is only possible in the top right corner. Trick question....made the same mistake bt in rechecking i corrected it.

Reaction score
Guys, the order of rotational symmetry was one and the lines of symmetry were zero.
the region labelled as R by karthik in the attachment given is wrong. it was on the top right hand side.
is 0.00660 equal to two significant figures?

Reaction score
my paper 2 was not soo good!! i went wrong in the identity marix, and 2 more questions.

you think i would still be able to get an A??

please i'm very scared!!!! help me out!

Reaction score
What was the answer for J = mu - mv?? I wrote - J/v-u = m (changing the subject of the formula)

Reaction score
urvesh said:
my paper 2 was not soo good!! i went wrong in the identity marix, and 2 more questions.

Get very good results in paper 4! Even if you lose 20 marks in paper 2 if you do well in paper 4 u might get an A

Reaction score
vardaan371 said:
Guys, the order of rotational symmetry was one and the lines of symmetry were zero.
the region labelled as R by karthik in the attachment given is wrong. it was on the top right hand side.
it was 0.0066
yes, R was on the top right hand side
There were 0 lines of symmetry
But the order of rotational symmetry was 5 right?

I gave 22 second variant

Reaction score
vardaan371 said:
Dude mine wasnt wrong ... i did a different varien paper and the symentry answer for me/us was 5 and 0 ... we got a flower and star for the symetry wat abt u?

Reaction score
urvesh said:

Yes u can still get A but if u did whole series of question wrong u can even end up in C or D