• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0625 Physics Paper 3 Discussion

Reaction score
If you mean the one about gamma beta and alpha radiation...

The ray B if I'm not mistaken was Gamma due to the fact it was not deflected by the magnetic field and it had the greatest number of counts because it has the weakest Ionizing Effect.

The one deflected upwards was Alpha, as you could check with the Left Hand rule. It also had the least amount of counts because of it's strong ionizing effect

And the one deflected down was Beta as you could also check with the Left Hand Rule and with the number of counts

Not entirely sure if those are the correct answers but I think they are

Reaction score
What was the trickiest question? I am appearing for May/June 2011 and giving my mocks right now (Maths and Chem done!) And all the papers were from Winter 2010, I have Physics on Saturday and Biology on Monday, so..... what were the most challenging questions? I know I will do good in Paper 1 and 6, I am not sure about 3, though I got an A in my last Physics mock!

Reaction score
M/J 2010
Oct/Nov 2010
EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEASY!!!!
I wonder what are we gonna have for M/J 2011 --> Gonna appear in that session :shock: