• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

14 marks question. PakistanStudies p1.

Reaction score
Hey people, I need help with how to solve a 14 marks question.
I know about it,but confused.
want the best guidline to how to attempt it. In marking scheme I have seen it contain 5 level, does that mean do we have to start from level 1 or can we start directly with explaining?

Please help

Reaction score
There are 5 levels of doing a 14 mark question.
1. Simplistic Statement- In this part, you need to tell what are you going to tell the examiner. This part needs simple two or three lines to state what you are going to write on and the purpose of your explanation.
2.Description: In this part, you need to describe each choice given in the question.
3.Explanation: Explain your choice or the one the question has asked you to explain.
4.Further Explanation: Explain other possible choices in detail. e.g. If you explained Urdu in level 3 , then explain Sindhi Pashto and others in this part.
5. Judgement- This is the final part in which you have to give a conclusion. If you are asked which language of Pakistan is promoted the most, you have to give your opinion on which language you think was promoted the most.

I hope this helps/

Reaction score
There are 5 levels of doing a 14 mark question.
1. Simplistic Statement- In this part, you need to tell what are you going to tell the examiner. This part needs simple two or three lines to state what you are going to write on and the purpose of your explanation.
2.Description: In this part, you need to describe each choice given in the question.
3.Explanation: Explain your choice or the one the question has asked you to explain.
4.Further Explanation: Explain other possible choices in detail. e.g. If you explained Urdu in level 3 , then explain Sindhi Pashto and others in this part.
5. Judgement- This is the final part in which you have to give a conclusion. If you are asked which language of Pakistan is promoted the most, you have to give your opinion on which language you think was promoted the most.

I hope this helps/

Thank you it was really helpful :)