• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 Pakstudies and Isl...not far!! Help?

Reaction score
I am appearing in both and want to ask that if i start studying for ISL in January and finish Farkhanda noor of isl plus practice the pastpapers will i be able to score A* or do i have to study from extra books too for e.g Dr.Iftikhar?( cuz i knw that will take more time and for that i will have to start from now to study all and will hav to increase speed too.... :fool: )

for History i am doing pastpapers on weekends like 5-10 questions and preparing for tests that are taken in school so is this speed ok for history to get an A* or have to increase that too? :)

Reaction score
Sure i will thankyou :) but what about hist and ISL ....is my speed ok or should i work harder? :O

Reaction score
Speed depends on urself. Some people can study all day and still not finish in time, some can study 2 hours and still finish. For grade you need a bit of luck too, you cant be 100% in all the topics so if a topic comes in which you're not perfect you'll lose ur grade.

I know a person who studies whole year, did abt 20 year papers but got B in the end. I know another one, studied for 2 week, but with all his determination got A* in both Pakistan Studeis and Islamiyat

Reaction score
Will speed up in january then :unknown: cuz right now mid-terms are ahead :cry: