• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2058 CIE Examiner Mastered !

Reaction score
Hey i've been trying to best the examiner since 10 May , when almost all of the candidates felt they were doomed cuz of p1 q2.
I realized this :

The examiner gave such a question cuz he knew that candidates would know little in detail about 'miraj and so would choose to attempt the other two questions instead. If he set the question on Islamic Law , then the paper wold be too easy and scoring an A* would be piece of cake . Therefore he set it in a manner that shocked even the teachers. I knew that such a question was coming and so prepared for it. Lucky me

But now, the examiner knows that the candidates expect another unexpected paper , so what will he do? I have 3 theories :

1 . He will set Q2 on Islamic Law. Students wont be expecting it, but would remember most of the points from their prep for paper 1. To achieve the least number of As , he would make any two of Q 3,4,5 difficult,so candidates have at least one difficult to answer question. Possibility : 30 %

2. He will set the Q2 on hadith compilation. Students would be well prepared and answer the question well. The other 3 , wuold be very challenging and so the candidates would face difficulties. Ths is because many would expect an unexpected question like in paper 1 ,and would be expecting a question on individual conduct . Possibility : 60 %

3. He would set the question on hadith teachings on individual conduct as many teachers are telling their students. This is least likely as the examiner always sets papers that are acceptable to candidates and yet not easy enough for everyone to score As and A*s. Possibility : 10 %

I have given 3 guesses for Q2 of Islamiat P2 with reasons here. Hope this helps and prepare well.

Reaction score
I think that, as the students are expecting a REALLY difficult Isl P2, the examiner will give an EASY paper.

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
I think that, as the students are expecting a REALLY difficult Isl P2, the examiner will give an EASY paper.

no it wont be, according to paper pattern i strongly belief that the paper would be challenging!

Reaction score
My Hope is the queston will be,
(a)Briefly describe the four main sources of Islamic law. (10 marks)
(b)Using one example, show how the third or fourth sources of Islamic law are used. (4 marks)

Reaction score
i believe question 2 will be either based on hadith compilation OR 6 authorotative books,,,,caliph umer is expected this year BUT his administrative reforms are likely to come....ZAKAT OR HAJ may come,,,,,and SALAT OR PREDESTINATION...aaah whatever we have to prepare all

Reaction score
this just in.
Sir Muzzamil has guessed that the Q2 will be on Sahih Sitta. My second theory is proving right...... i think : /

Reaction score
well the only problem we have always is abt the Q2 because its comulsory the rest we try to do all and we would now atleast two of the three questions after Q2 so hope Q2 is very easy a question.

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Hey i've been trying to best the examiner since 10 May , when almost all of the candidates felt they were doomed cuz of p1 q2.
I realized this :

The examiner gave such a question cuz he knew that candidates would know little in detail about 'miraj and so would choose to attempt the other two questions instead. If he set the question on Islamic Law , then the paper wold be too easy and scoring an A* would be piece of cake . Therefore he set it in a manner that shocked even the teachers. I knew that such a question was coming and so prepared for it. Lucky me

But now, the examiner knows that the candidates expect another unexpected paper , so what will he do? I have 3 theories :

1 . He will set Q2 on Islamic Law. Students wont be expecting it, but would remember most of the points from their prep for paper 1. To achieve the least number of As , he would make any two of Q 3,4,5 difficult,so candidates have at least one difficult to answer question. Possibility : 30 %

2. He will set the Q2 on hadith compilation. Students would be well prepared and answer the question well. The other 3 , wuold be very challenging and so the candidates would face difficulties. Ths is because many would expect an unexpected question like in paper 1 ,and would be expecting a question on individual conduct . Possibility : 60 %

3. He would set the question on hadith teachings on individual conduct as many teachers are telling their students. This is least likely as the examiner always sets papers that are acceptable to candidates and yet not easy enough for everyone to score As and A*s. Possibility : 10 %
4.JIhad in reference to hadiths this is a 90% possibility
I have given 3 guesses for Q2 of Islamiat P2 with reasons here. Hope this helps and prepare well.
Try to bribe the examiner next time multi

Reaction score
LOL WTF ? :d bribe the examiner, seriously?? lol :D well, good luck everyone hopefully we'll all be getting awesome grades and inshallah the paper would be very easy :D